Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!
Superman - Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)

This was a very good movie IMO. I enjoyed the new style of animation and the story. The heroes are a bit more defined than you are used to from the Justice League series, but nothing so drastic that one would not like the animation.

Unlike the Superman/ Doomsday movie, which was so poorly done, this deserves to be part of everyone's collection IMO.

On a side note, in the extra features section of the movie, they talk about "Darkest Night". This has to do with the Green Lantern Corps and the rising of the long dead heroes. They mostly talk about the comic so I'm not sure if they are going to make it into a movie, but anything rising from the dead is cool with me.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Superman - Batman: Public Enemies (Animated)

I watched this over the weekend. I enjoyed the story for the most part, but wasn't too keen on the look of the characters. I know they were trying to capture McGuiness' style from the original books, but I've never been a fan of his art. Still, it's worth seeing if you're a fan just for the voice talent alone.

Last edited by RabSheila; October 5th, 2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I saw this movie tonight and really enjoyed it. I like the relationship between Bats and Superman a lot. Very cool stuff and worth watching.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good, but waaayyyy too short. Totally rushed out the door, because they skip so much stuff its funny. Not even 70 minutes long.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies