Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 16th, 2009, 09:54 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
Mmm... I havve sucked the blood of this thread! Arise, my minion! Join the ranks of the Living Dead Threads!

Psssssssstttttt... Take da hint...
Old May 16th, 2009, 01:42 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I suppose I forgot about a couple other consciences. Rest in peace, Disposable Hero.
Old May 16th, 2009, 02:07 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
I suppose I forgot about a couple other consciences . Rest in peace, Disposable Hero.

I think I questioned that guy on TWO different threads he rezzed that should have died. Well, at least he's gone, and not cluttering up the New Posts tab any more with his necromantic works....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 16th, 2009, 02:34 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
I suppose I forgot about a couple other consciences . Rest in peace, Disposable Hero.

I think I questioned that guy on TWO different threads he rezzed that should have died. Well, at least he's gone, and not cluttering up the New Posts tab any more with his necromantic works....
I've actually read those posts of yours. Whenever I see anybody making waves on our boards, I tend to obsess and see where they've done damage. But, I'm now going to leave this corpse of a thread alone and let die out slowly again.
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I hear that another Indiana Jones is in the workings. Is there any confirmation on this or is mere speculation?
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I hear that another Indiana Jones is in the workings. Is there any confirmation on this or is mere speculation?
It's come from Shia LeBooboo and I believe a producer. I hope they do make another one, but simply because I love sequels to movies I love, no matter how bad the sequel might be. I just hope they keep Harrison in the driver's seat, rather than in a Sean Connery-type role. I can't stand the Shia kid, and the name 'Mutt' is so horrible.

(I thought Crystal Skull was embarrassingly bad, but not bad enough that I wouldn't happily watch another entry)

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 2nd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Speilburg and not Lucas is working on the next one - Lucas should never be allowed to direct a movie, just produce and write the original script, ala Empire Strikes Back.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:24 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah double for KotCS. There were some good parts, but overall it was terrible IMO. To go from the spiritual/tribal/cult type themes to Aliens was ridiculous.

I'll welcome another installment (it was obvious the torch was being passed in the 4th movie), but I won't expect much from it.

-insert signature here-
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart

I constantlt get annoyed with my friends for bashing this movie. If it was made in 1991, we'd all love it, no big deal. Because of the huge amount of time, people think for some reason, that this movie will transcend the genre it already was. These are fun, hokey, action movies made for kids. I love them all, and I like them in the order that they were made, 1st being best, last being last best. Temple of Doom is the most fun, only because it isn't made with the same formula of 1, 3, and 4.

Love it or hate it, IJ movies all have the same basic components. That being said, I will watch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull any day of the week over episodes 1, 2, or 3, because they suck in comparison. I already stated that, I know, but it is fun to say again, because it's true.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:38 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That being said, the rest of us who have grown up on the Indiana jones movies still think KotCS truly and deeply sucked the raunchiest scrot this side of the new rocky movie. I loved 1-3 dearly and 4 is the red headed step child of Indy movies.
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:42 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

They are involving some of the same characters and some of the same punchline types. But that's it. They are not the same genre of movie, even.

It was great for what they intended it to be- a tribute to campy sci-fi B-movies from the 50s, in the same way the original three were tributes to campy adventure serials from the 30s and 40s.

But I hate those movies, and they AREN'T Indiana Jones territory. Completely different.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:44 PM
has been BANNED

Scotch Tape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The movie sucked. I hate Indiana Jones.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies