Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 20th, 2018, 09:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Just an FYI, but MAD bros web site still has 550. Not sure if that is important or not.
@flameslayer93 you still need zombies?
Not anymore, Nick decided to run em with Stingers instead of the pure undead goodness.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 20th, 2018, 11:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey, looks like I only have 1 squad of marro hounds. Anyone got an extra for HS2010?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 21st, 2018, 07:09 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I grabbed a squad of hounds. Are we good for maps?

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old July 21st, 2018, 08:44 AM
I could go

Dont see why not. I have 4. Hs2010 has at least 1. The shop probably has 5. Up to you if you want to make one up

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 21st, 2018, 08:49 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Cool. Leaving soon. See you soon

Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:01 PM
I could go

Unlimited Power!!!

Another fun event yesterday! A massive thanks to Mad Bros for hosting once again. Also, thanks to @Lahburn for having a bunch of maps built, and @heroscaper2010 for his Rogue Island map. Thanks to everyone who commented on Volcanic Desert/Region as well! I'll keep looking at it, when I can. Feel free to make commentary here if you played on it and wanted to make comments or additional comments.

Congrats to @hose for winning with his Venoc Vipers x12 + Mittens army, going 4-0!

I went 2-3 (landing 4th place, I believe), so I can't complain. I'll try to get to writing battle reports later on.

So, NHSD is due for October 20th. We'll see you guys soon!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 23rd, 2018, 07:19 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations Hose! Sorry i missed out. I’m currently working in Baltimore and even if I were home the bounce houses are crazy busy right now. I should be able to make October if that’s the event. See you guys soon!
Old July 24th, 2018, 06:34 PM

To echo flameslayer: thanks to MAD bros for hosting again. And heroscaper2010 and flameslayer93 for tweaking the format. We had a lot of fun. Johnny and my game was pretty epic in hordes of vipers trying to take down Q9. It was like waves on breakers. Sooo much fun. I got real lucky in my game against heroscaper2010 and flameslayer93. Heroscaper2010’s dice went cold real fast and stayed there. And flameslayer had trouble killing vipers while my frenzy was ridiculous. My game against fireflyer () was the closest. D20 rolling all over the place with her hounds, my frenzy, and 2 wound glyphs. It could have gone either way. She played really well. Thanks again everyone.

Old July 27th, 2018, 12:15 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Jada rolls plague like it’s nothing.
Old July 29th, 2018, 01:11 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hey guys, I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find the cards I had along in my box of sale figures. Just wondering if they got mixed in with someone else’s box during the tournament.

Btw, every time I post something like this they show up in the next 30 secs so don’t actually worry, I’ll have them by the time anyone sees this.

Last edited by Sheep; July 29th, 2018 at 01:12 AM. Reason: But actually, please do look!
Old July 29th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I could go

Hey have checked with Todd? I know there was a big stack if cards thar werent claimed at the end of the day. Maybe theyre yours?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 29th, 2018, 10:17 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Hey have checked with Todd? I know there was a big stack if cards thar werent claimed at the end of the day. Maybe theyre yours?
Ok, Shiloh said he didn’t see any but maybe someone gave them to Todd before he did. I’ll check.
@MADBrosGames and Hobbies

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events