Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM

SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker SIEGE knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscapers (the people) as Heroscape Heroes

Here’s my card:

General: Jandar because I’m partial to the good guys.

Class: For my class I would be an Adventurer because I love exploring. I would be one of those people that would volunteer to explore the Underdark of Valhalla with an adventuring party as opposed to fighting on the front lines in Jandar’s army.

Personality: I chose Merciful for my personality. I am merciful because I care about how other people are feeling, and I desire to help others.

Special Powers: I love everything fantasy, everything from The Legend of Zelda to The Lord of the Rings, so that’s where Fantasy Bonding comes from. Steathy Cover and Cheap Tactics come from my play style in videogames. I love using stealth abilities in various games, and when I play videogames against other people, I purposely take advantage of cheap and nooby tactics.

Stats: Just average stats because I’m more of an average guy in terms of stamina and strength, and I would totally use a bow to attack from a range when possible.
Old October 9th, 2010, 01:06 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

I saw this post and thought what a fun idea. So I made cards for myself and two of my very good friends. Im not really great at making cards yet, but it wasn't hard, and Ill defiantly try again...

First up, is me. I prefer to shoot over physical combat and I have a nice collection of guns and gear.

Next is Casey my apprentice and lead singer in his own metal band Our Mothers Martyr. Look them up, but be warned, they're EVIL. Yes he has really hit people with squids.

Next up is my buddy Mike. Yes funny embarrassing picture I know. Mike has been studying various martial arts most of his life. Ive really seen him fight 3 guys and win.

Old October 10th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Made this one a while ago, then found this thread! Nothing like a Slug Gunner on the battlefield, take that OHKO's I have a health bar now!
I know it's grossly overpowered, but check the point cost...
Now you KNOW you can't resist a giant robo-tank!

It's obvious I'm a Metal Slug fan, and it's farther obvious that the Slug Gunner is my favorite Slug, so I based my abilities around the havoc and pure destructive power that MS offers. So just sit back, do some button mashing and watch the special effects!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old October 10th, 2010, 04:00 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

me normal:
DeathByUtgar
UTGAR (no brainer)
life 4
move 4 (im pretty slow)
range 6 (AK47)
attack 4
defense 5 (full body Kevlar)
grenade special attack:
when DeathByUtgar attacks roll attack dice once for each adjacent figure, each figure rolls defense dice individually.
Points- ehhh, 120 not really sure

Uber me:
DeathToJandar
UTGAR
Life 8
move 6
range 8
attack 6
defense 6
marines don't die, they just regroup in hell
after DeathToJandar is destroyed roll the 20 sided die, 1-9 remove from the board, 10-20 replace this figure in his original starting zone
I'll know you by that limp:
if DeathToJandar wounds a figure if he attacks him again DeathToJandar may add 2 to his attack
Points- not sure yet

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain

Last edited by DeathByUtgar; October 10th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old October 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

For the heck of it:

flamesayer93
Life 5
Move 6
Range 1(cause that's all a sword needs)
Attack 7
Defense 3

Utgar(killing the goodies)
Human
Champion(go my minionized Knight of Weston)
Heartless
Medium 5

Need for Figurine Bloodshed:
Kill one of your own figures once per turn by stepping on it.

Warping Trouble:
When attacked, if the attack doesn't kill flameslayer93 immediately destroy that figure.

Very thematic abilities(especially how often I've crushed my goblins).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 10th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Kaiser Cat
(Kaisar)
Cat (It's true!)
Life-0 (I have no life.)
Unique Hero
Move 6 (I run fairly fast)
Kaiser
Range-1
Ferocious
Attack-4
Medium 5 (5' 4")
Defense-3

Uncanny 10th Regiment Luck
Whenever you roll attack or defense dice with the 10th Regiment of Foot, you will almost always roll at least >60% skulls or >60% possible shields. Whenever you are using the 10th Regiment as a PROXY unit, this effect still applies.

Deliberate and Rampant Ignorance

Whenever Kaiser Cat receives a wound, roll the 20-sided die. if you roll a 4 or higher, deliberately and rampantly ignore any wounds received.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 10th, 2010, 05:40 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All Your Pie
(Aquilla)

Species: Food
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Pastry
Personality: Precise
Small 1
Life: 3
Move: 0
Range: 1
Attack: 1
Defense: 1

Pastry Movement: When a figure adjacent to All Your Pie moves, at the end of their movement you may place All Your Pie adjacent to that figure.

Just a Pie: All Your Pie may not be attacked unless he is the last figure alive in your army. Figures may not take leaving engagement attacks from All Your Pie.

Om Nom Nom: After revealing an Order Marker on a wounded figure adjacent to All Your Pie, you may place a wound marker on All Your Pie and remove all wound markers from the card of the figure adjacent to All Your Pie. Wound markers may not be removed from All Your Pie's card.

Last edited by All Your Pie; October 10th, 2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old October 10th, 2010, 06:35 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've had this custom thought up for awhile, just didn't have the character to go with it. I saw this thread, made a few tweaks, and here I am.

EDIT: Ahh finally. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Note that this was just thrown together on my dad's dinosaur. I'll get a much better card put together when I can get to my own computer.

Last edited by Chardar; October 10th, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old October 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
All Your Pie
(Aquilla)

Species: Food
Class: Pastry
Personality: Precise
Small 1
Life: 3
Move: 0
Attack: 1
Defense: 1

Pastry Movement: When a figure adjacent to All Your Pie moves, at the end of their movement you may place All Your Pie adjacent to that figure.

Just a Pie: All Your Pie may not be attacked unless he is the last figure alive in your army. Figures may not take leaving engagement attacks from All Your Pie.

Om Nom Nom: After revealing an Order Marker on a wounded figure adjacent to All Your Pie, you may place a wound marker on All Your Pie and remove all wound markers from the card of the figure adjacent to All Your Pie. Wound markers may not be removed from All Your Pie's card.
Now this is how it's done.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old October 10th, 2010, 07:07 PM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

CapnRedChops
(Jandar)

Species: Human
Type: Uncommon Hero
Class: Wage Slave
Personality: Helpful
Large 6
Life: 6
Move: 5
Attack: 2
Defense: 3

Hello, Ladies...: All friendly female figures adjacent to CapnRedChops gain one attack and one defense die, but lose one movement point as they hesitate, not wanting to leave his side.

You can do it, bro!: All friendly male figures with a range of one within two clear sight spaces of CapnRedChops gain an extra attack die.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!: Should a friendly single space figure within three clear sight spaces of CapnRedChops be wounded, roll a D20. 1 - 12, this power has no effect; 13 or higher, swap the figure and CapnRedChops into each other's current positions and transfer any wounds that the friendly figure received in that combat to CapnRedChops.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnRedChops View Post
CapnRedChops
(Jandar)

Species: Human
Type: Uncommon Hero
Class: Wage Slave
Personality: Helpful
Large 6
Life: 6
Attack: 2

Hello, Ladies...: All friendly female figures adjacent to CapnRedChops gain one attack and one defense die, but lose one movement point as they hesitate, not wanting to leave his side.

You can do it, bro!: All friendly male figures with a range of one within two clear sight spaces of CapnRedChops gain an extra attack die.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!: Should a friendly single space figure within three clear sight spaces of CapnRedChops be wounded, roll a D20. 1 - 12, this power has no effect; 13 or higher, swap the figure and CapnRedChops into each other's current positions and transfer any wounds that the friendly figure received in that combat to CapnRedChops.

CRC

I think you should add this:

Got Caught:
When you ask for help on the site for your wife, she finds out and humiliates you on the site.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 11th, 2010, 01:40 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Name: killercactus
General: Ullar
Race: Beast
Class: Upper
Personality: Stubborn
Size: Doesn't Matter

Life: 5
Attack: 4

Insist on Playing Crappy Units
When killercactus is in your army, units that have a grade of B- or lower in the current Heroscape Power Rankings or have 0 defense carry a 20% reduction to their Point Cost.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards