Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2006, 02:00 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thora's Vengeance Scheduled for July 9

Hello Fellow 'Scapers,

I already posted this tidbit of info in the CASTLE thread, but it more appropriately belongs here:

THORA'S VENGEANCE WILL BE AVAILABLE JULY 9!!!!

I'll offer Thora for pre-release ordering within a few days.

I haven't totally thought through the whole pricing issue...whether to keep free shipping and have a slightly higher price, or a lower price but no free shipping.

I'm leaning towards a slightly higher price with free shipping so that those of you who have not yet ordered your Raknar and Thaelenk sets can get all of this at one time. And those of you who consolidate your orders with other 'scapers will get a really good deal. I should have more Thaelenk in stock in early July (with lower prices than what's currently being offered), so free shipping might be the best choice for everyone.

What are your thoughts?
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Has Hasbro provided any information on what each of the individual packs is named, etc?
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:08 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
NOPE!
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
NOPE!
They sure are being secretive about this expansion.
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
free shipping sounds good, i'm holding off til you put up your preorder to see who i'll get the best deal from (mainly looking at hasbro, amazon, and your store). Planning on ordering ~$150 worth to get the expansions i dont have yet along with preordering.
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:25 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
I would definitely be willing to buy Tundra, Thora's and RV from you if there was free shipping. Would I have to spend 150$, or would there be a package deal for all three together. I don't think I can justify 150$ worth of merchandise
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
I would definitely be willing to buy Tundra, Thora's and RV from you if there was free shipping. Would I have to spend 150$, or would there be a package deal for all three together. I don't think I can justify 150$ worth of merchandise
You're really not supposed to justify $150 worth of merchandise on your own. I suspect if you're playing HeroScape, you're playing against someone. So combine your order with their order.
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am stuck I already got TT and RV so I will end up paying for Shipping and handling
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:58 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
I got the game for my girlfriend's 9 year old son and we play it casually. I have a bad collector habit though and have bought everything that has been released up to this point. I do not really know anyone else playing it but I guess I could try to get someone on this site to go in with me.
Old May 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
C28525, you're the guy who first posted images of the EOV's back on HQ, correct?

July 9th gives me some more time to get completely settled in here in Arizona, while also setting money aside for Heroscape for the rest of the upcoming year!!

Yes, my plan is coming together masterfully...

Thanks for the info, Sandra!!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old May 25th, 2006, 03:18 PM
ultradoug

I'll be having to hook up with someone that can order online to get this stuff... So one month later then what the offical page says June 2006 ... "JULY 9" ... what the bane!? O_O I'm so confused. Although typicaly relices (For video games) do not get in untill latter, its just wacky how this works, one store owner told me his dis guy said they had not gotten anything past wave 3 as if nothing beound that existed.
Weird. I have no idea whats going on.
I don't mind ordering online, but I pefer to get in in real life, but at this point its going to be faster to get the stuff online!
Logic = gone.
Old May 25th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraDoug
So one month later then what the offical page says June 2006 ... "JULY 9" ... what the bane!?
Though the 'June 2006' release date on the official site is referring to the castle set, and not 'Thora's Vengeance' (aka, Wave 5).

But it does look like we'll still be getting the castle set a lot later than .COM is advertising.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales