Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 22nd, 2008, 03:48 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!
Talking The Marro Chronicles

Many of you know me as that annoying guy in the CoN threads. I'm here to prove that I can be annoying anywhere. Not to take away from the mightier comics (Carr/Dund and Chedwick etc.) but I have taken it upon myself to increase their popularity by presenting a visual image of what their works would look like if they had their works lowered to the level of unfunny. Makes sense, right?
The Marro chronicles is an idea I had. It's basically just one image of humor (maybe more, but only 1 per comic) I have worked semi-hard for about half an hour today to present to you the first Marro Chronicle. T'is not taken very well (I have the lowest form of digital camera, and a very small supply of Heroscape pieces for a background, not to mention photography knowledge) and stuff like the shadow of the hive on the sky is kinda hard to miss. I will be adding them here whenever a new one is posted. The first is Move of 0

#2: 5% chance

#3: Lob

#4: Proftaka

#5: Death by His Hands

#6: Order

#7: 10 Drudges - 1 Drudge tunnel

#8/8.5: Telepathic chit-chat

#9/9.5: Hive Rebirth

#10: The Warriors

11: Ides of marsh

#12: Barricade

#13: Negatation

#14: Resistance

Bonus #15: Forgot to add a name

Bonus #16: Marro Math

Last edited by keetacongoo; May 31st, 2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Humor(ish): The Marro Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
Many of you know me as that annoying guy in the CoN threads. I'm here to prove that I can be annoying anywhere. Not to take away from the mightier comics (Carr/Dund and Chedwick etc.) but I have taken it upon myself to increase their popularity by presenting a visual image of what their works would look like if they had their works lowered to the level of unfunny. Makes sense, right?
The Marro chronicles is an idea I had. It's basically just one image of humor (maybe more, but only 1 per comic) I have worked semi-hard for about half an hour today to present to you the first Marro Chronicle. T'is not taken very well (I have the lowest form of digital camera, and a very small supply of Heroscape pieces for a background, not to mention photography knowledge) and stuff like the shadow of the hive on the sky is kinda hard to miss. Move of 0 is my first one. If you think it's worth it to make other ones, or any advice (Please!) let me know

Enjoy (Thanks to gamjuven for informing me of the best comic-making tool)
I can't see it
Old April 22nd, 2008, 04:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

There that's better.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it. Very good. Funny. Keep them up! Positive Rep coming your way.

Just don't get too popular and overtake my comics or I'll have to kill you.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 04:37 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

I don't see that happening. You're comic style and great photography makes mine look.....not as good. Just don't get any better, or I'll have to kill myself...
Old April 22nd, 2008, 06:28 PM

Talking Re: Humor(ish): The Marro Chronicles

Okay, my original plan was to post one every day during school vacation. seeing as I will be gone most of tomarro (pun) I'll toss in this other one I made today. Better looking, not as funny. Feel free to comment, constructive critisim, or emit random blurbs of speech relating to Marro Chronicle #2, 5% Chance
Old April 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Haha, wow. Great. I like then both...the Move of 0 was a great idea!
Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:01 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Cute ... I don't always "get" these things, but I get yours. Thanks for "dumbing down" the humor to my level!

So, uh, purely out of curiosity, of course ... what is the best comic-making tool, anyway?

This post is intended for entertainment purposes only.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM

Smile Re: Humor(ish): The Marro Chronicles

trust me, i am brilliant at dumbing things down (me have no idea why....) Well, I was shown Comic Life (For Windows) and even though it it a trial program, it is great. You just drag everything on; quotes, pictures, frames, and just rotate them the way you want. it's great! Oh, and thanks for the compliments
Old April 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM

Okay. The problem here is that I have made a few pics, and want to post them, but putting them all in at once isn't as entertaining as posting them slowly. So, I've decided to post another one. Please feel free to give critism and advice, because I know it's out there (8 posts, 87 veiws!). Enjoy The Marro Chronicles #3: Lob.

Thanks!
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
The Marro Chronicles #3: Lob
I like it. It's not a side-splitter, but your comics are cute and unoffensive, and bring a smile to my face. (I don't mean unoffensive in a naughty-words way — although they are that too — I mean unoffensive in a doesn't-irritate-me-by-trying-to-be-more-than-it-is way.) Stuff that tries too hard makes me sorry I spent time on it. Your comics try just hard enough. I fear that it sounds like I'm being facetious, but I'm not, so just let me say (without intending offense to anyone else) that of all the "canned" Heroscape humor I've run across, the only two I like enough to seek out the next installment are the Valhalla Times and your cartoons. But then again, I am most likely a freakwhack, so don't go all congratulating yourself on my account.

This post is the post with the most. Or the least.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM

okay.....thanks I think.....I loved the Vallhala times too...(I miss them) I guess I'll be making more than, to equal the amount of work you put into that one reasponse

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction