Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2007, 09:53 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
What's up with these signatures, and secret links?

All right, I've noticed this awhile ago, and I'm sure it's some kind of inside thing, but I wanted to ask anyway. What is with those signatures that people have? Like this:

Is it some kind of inside thing or something? I don't get it.

Also, I noticed a little asterisk next to the downloads link in the left hand corner. When I click on it, it gives me a little riddle. I found another one in the "view unanswered posts" page too. I can't find any others. I'm guessing this is just for fun right?
Old August 1st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
You'll find all the answers here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9972

Old August 1st, 2007, 10:03 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
69 pages? I'm sorry... call me lazy if you want, but I'm not going to read through ALL of that. So far... I have no idea what it is... and I don't think anyone else does either, right? I'm confuzzled.
Old August 1st, 2007, 10:07 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Well, the most relavant stuff is around page 55 and later, but basically yeah, none of us really know what it is all about. We're really just waiting for this 'Nigh' guy to give us what we have to do next.

Old August 1st, 2007, 11:33 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Locking, nothing inherently wrong with the post, just trying to keep number of threads going about this down to a minimum

::Nathan Hoel::
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion