Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:28 AM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
Does anybody live in Northern PA??

Does anybody live in north pennsylvania. If so maybe we could get together and play some scape. post or pm me.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:44 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
There are a few people around you I'm pretty sure. There are a couple of PA threads hidden somewhere back in this forum. We've talked before, I'm still all alone over here in South Eastern PA

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM

Are you sure that theres people around me? Cause I had made another thread almost like this one and not a single person responded to it.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:18 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Where are you near????
Old July 22nd, 2007, 11:20 AM

Well I live in Elk County which is actually only one other county away from ny. I'm thinking that the county between Elk and new york is McKean county, I think.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Not exactly sure where that is...I know there is a player in Towanda PA and I am up torwards Elmira NY.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM

oh. ok. well thanks for the info about towanda. though I'm not sure where that is exactly.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:38 PM

Skynight, I went on mapquest and figured out where towanda is. It's east of me. It would take me several hours just to get there, and I can't drive. I also figured out that your pretty much norht of towanda, but a little closer. but not much closer. So to get to either your town/city or to towanda town/city to play some scape I would have to convince my mom or dad to drive several hours just to play "a game" as they would say. The answer from them would be a big, fat "NO!!!!!"

Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
assistant leader

Understood...maybe a tournament then someday if we ever get some Northeast love goin on up here
Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:03 PM

That would be great, but as I stated above I would need a ride to and from the tournament cause theres no way my mom would drive me a few hours just to play scape, unfortunately. There is a slim, slim chance that my dad would drive me, but its very very slim.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:18 PM

That would be great if we could get some more people in our area, though. I once went through like the first 30 or so pages of the Memberlist and found quite a few people whose location said Pennsylvania, a whole load that said Pittsburgh, PA and like 3 that said Philadelphia, PA. I sent pms to everyone of the peoples' whose location was just Pennsylvania or Pa and I recieved only 1 response. But the person who responded said he/she lived in the Pittsburgh area so that ruined my hopes. I'm betting that there are a few people in our area, though. Oh yeah, whats the username of the person who lives in Towanda?

Old July 22nd, 2007, 08:33 PM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart
Heya I'm a Pennsylvanian. I live in State College, which is in Centre County, so I am only 1 county away from you. Anyways if you want to try to get together and play a game or two drop me a line. My AIM name is KalisLord and my e-mail is ntc110@psu.edu. If neccessary I can drive to your location and I might be able to get my fiance interested in coming. She is my normal opponent and it might be fun for her to play someone else.

As an interesting side point on my quest to find out where you live I discovered our state toy is the Slinky. We should start a campaign to change it to Heroscape

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers