Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 12th, 2010, 07:47 AM

Marro Divider #4 is surprisingly tart
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

3-0 Legoboy

Even if hulk kills every squad and wounds CA, he still hasn't earned his 370 points. The problem with Canuck's army is that if he gets one bad defense roll on the hulk, he is finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Welcome back Bats. I'm glad someone is here to tell all these youngsters how things work and that Canuck can't roll defense.
Rage smash may help, but I think that as long as CA keeps 5 spaces away (with height elevation between CA and Hulk height elevation) and hammers hulk with his sheild throw and targets a stinger or two.

I think that as long as CA keeps in range of hulk but out of movement range then he will be fine. And if canuck uses super leap, he has less attack and less of a chance to kill CA.

A point that no one has really mentioned that I thought I should was that hulk is totally melee and CA has counter strike. If canuck gets a bad attack roll, then his 6 defense doesn't have any chance of being rolled. (edit- badly rolled)

Double edit-

Legoboy's strategy should be- Surround CA with 4th mass (on high ground) and get an attack/defense bonus. Once 4th mass die, finish hulk with CA and use the knights as cleanup.

Tournament record 3-0

Check out my Customs

Last edited by Marro Divider #4; June 13th, 2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old June 13th, 2010, 12:55 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart
Question Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

legoboy might win but the hulk can attack the squads while the stingers attack CA. that probable wont work but if the dice are on his side than it could work.

stingers>everything else

Last edited by adbirk19; June 13th, 2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:31 AM

noname Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
Its a busy week coming up...Monday is my wedding anniversary, and Tuesday is a Michigan trip...so I'll try to get the vid up as soon as possible. Enjoy the pics in the meantime.
Sweet pics and happy anniversary! Y'all heading to Michigan for the anniversary? Well if you're gonna be near Howell at all, stop on by for a quick battle and beers.

As far as the match goes, I have never seen any Marvel figures in action but looking at the Hulk's stats, I'm gonna have to go with the Captain on this one. And he has my beloved Isamu.
Old June 14th, 2010, 06:03 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another tough call. I'm going to go with Legoboy. With enough WTF rolls from the 4th, the Hulk will eventually whiff and go down hard. Should be fun to see how this plays out.

Old June 17th, 2010, 02:12 AM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone, the editing is completed, and the Mixed Marvel Battle is ready for viewing!!! This was a fun battle to play, and fairly close too. You will find the video segments below. Many thanks to Megasilver for the instructions on how to post the vids directly to this post (just in case it doest appear in the post, I've included a link to the vids).

Legoboy should have the written battle report posted soon for those who want to cut to the chase (but why would you????). Enjoy!!!

Part 1

part 2

Last edited by Captain Canuck; June 17th, 2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old June 17th, 2010, 07:36 AM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

A well-played match. Interestingly enough, Hulk only took out 5 squaddies (and one hero)

I haven't bought the Marvel expansion yet, but I keep getting tempted....

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:04 AM

Marro Divider #4 is surprisingly tart

I prefer the spoiler alert way instead of just posting them. Besides, the video doesnt show up and the video wont load on youtube. Who won? I'm hoping Legoboy (which is who I guessed)

Tournament record 3-0

Check out my Customs
Old June 17th, 2010, 10:09 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I liked all the Monty Python stuff- it made me laugh out loud!
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I've just finished watching it, and I must say it was awesome! I'm suprised that legoboy lost, but that Hulk did a fair share of killing...

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 17th, 2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Great game!!

4-1 +3
Old June 17th, 2010, 12:04 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Capt. Canuck, only the bolded is put in the youtube brackets.
Uggh, reading is a skill, I should try doing it

thanks...again...for the help.
Old June 17th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Capt. Canuck, only the bolded is put in the youtube brackets.
Uggh, reading is a skill, I should try doing it

thanks...again...for the help.
You're welcome.

I took down my comments so that everyone can look at your post for the video. And to clear clutter.

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports