Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM

Brangogh21 has disabled reputation
I need help with one thing...

I need help with one thing. Can some one tell me if it's illegal for a double space figure to count a 2nd or more level terrain space and one level as on move?

This question might be stupid, but like I said I'm pretty much a noob. I only played a few games and most of them were by myself and or with my sister who likes the game too. Shes 10 and I'm 21.

So can anyone help me?

-Brangogh-
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:23 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I actually have no idea what you're asking to be honest.
Old July 12th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I actually have no idea what you're asking to be honest.
I was just thinking the same thing...
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I need help with one thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brangogh21
I need help with one thing. Can some one tell me if it's illegal for a double space figure to count a 2nd or more level terrain space and one level as on move?

This question might be stupid, but like I said I'm pretty much a noob. I only played a few games and most of them were by myself and or with my sister who likes the game too. Shes 10 and I'm 21.

So can anyone help me?
Can you rephrase your question...it doesn't make sense as written?
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

So can anyone help me?
The phrasing of your question is really confusing, but if you're asking if double-spaced figures can go up hills, then yes.
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:05 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
For some reason I cannot stop laughing at this "statement". We have all fat fingered a key here and there while posting, but good Lord...

I think it might actually be in code...

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old July 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
I will attempt to translate.

Can someone tell me if it's illegal for a double space figure to count moving up to the second level as one move?

That's my best translation! Crap I need to study up on my n00b speak.
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9846
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's