Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 9th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
tcglkn's Classic Valhalla Customs ~ *NEW*: Eragon

tcglkn's Classic Customs

My latest cards:

Spoiler Alert!

By General:
Aquilla:
Einar:
Jandar:
77th Infantry Soldier (Figure Used)

Ullar:
Eragon (Figure Used: Tandros Kreel)
Utgar:
Moltarian Raiders (Figure Used)

Valkrill:
Vydar:
Toklar (Figure Used)

Alphabetically:
77th Infantry Soldier (Figure Used)
Eragon (Figure Used: Tandros Kreel)
Moltarian Raiders (Figure Used)
Toklar (Figure Used)

Last edited by tcglkn; September 13th, 2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker
Re: tcglkn's Classic Valhalla Customs

Well, you said you'd make a 5 point unit and you did.
Now the argument comes, is he worth 5 points?
He ALWAYS stabs you in the back, he has a reasonable survivability, he has a low attack. Little/no synergy...
From what I can tell, this guy is very... unique. Your opponent must reconsider killing him or not.
I'd have to run a game with him in order to accurately gauge his value, since he can easily earn his points, but he might take them back from you again.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
He can easily earn his points, but he might take them back from you again.
That's what I was going for, I want him to be as much of a harm to you as a benefit.

This is something I just threw together, I am hoping to get a game in with him soon.
Old December 9th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
He can easily earn his points, but he might take them back from you again.
That's what I was going for, I want him to be as much of a harm to you as a benefit.

This is something I just threw together, I am hoping to get a game in with him soon.
What i particularly like about this guy is that, rather than being a unit to just shove into an army with a 5 point hole, but it makes you reconsider whether or not you should draft him. Some people will actually reconsider him, unlike with Isamu, where he just fits in...

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

And if you draft him, you can't just not use him or use him to hold a Glyph.

If he's the last guy in your army, and you take a turn with him, you lose cause you won't control any figures. (I think that's the ruling).

Plus if you try to use him to hold a Glyph, after you move onto it, your opponent can move you right back off.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really don't like him. Too much bad. I'd never draft him.

My vision of a 5-point figure is Otonashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think I'm gonna add 1 to his attack and 1 to his move. Then reduce his attack by 1 and move by 3 when using Traitorous Habits.

So he can make some forward progress.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If he's the last guy in your army, and you take a turn with him, you lose cause you won't control any figures. (I think that's the ruling).
I don't believe so, no. Eternal Hatred triggering when Marcu is your last figure doesn't cause you to lose.

This guy would only be used in cleanup, unless you carried/teleported him onto a glyph or choke point.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
This guy would only be used in cleanup, unless you carried/teleported him onto a glyph or choke point.
He also fills out your points. (Which is worth 5 points to me)
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated. Totally changed Traitorous Habits.
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:37 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

Even if he fills out my army I would probably not draft someone who will more than likely do as much harm as they would help. I would rather be short the five points personally. I do like what you are trying to do.

Maybe if you had to roll an eleven of higher with the D20?

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Updated. Totally changed Traitorous Habits.
Can you type it out? Photobucket isn't updating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards