Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old October 30th, 2006, 07:10 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
From the Wizkids Site:

Zombie Spiderman!!
I'm not a fan of the figure but its a good way to incorporate some of the newer alternate universe stories from the comics (yes there's actually a Colonel America in the comics). And (obviously) a neat tie-in for Heroclix and Horrorclix =)

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey its only up to $157 on Ebay

http://tinyurl.com/y7aqjh

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 1st, 2006, 08:51 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Sometime I cannot believe the turn around time on "very rares" on Ebay.
If I was lucky enough to get a zombie figure in a blind pack...I'm sure as *ell not going to turn around and sell immediately.

I just don't understand this abuse of capitialism.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:11 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
People just want to make some extra $$ especially since they know they can get the figure later for a far cheaper price. What I don't understand is why people pay exorbitant prices for figures which will come out later.

Also for blind purchases it may be a figure the person did not need in which case it makes sense to sell the figure in order to buy more packs to get something the person does need or want. I personally dislike the Zombie Spiderman figure a lot. I would probably sell it too :P

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:30 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
$391 with 3 days left. Oh the madness!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahn
$391 with 3 days left. Oh the madness!

Seriously? Okay, c'mon now... do I want a tiny piece of painted plastic, or do I want to save a little more and buy an XBOX360?

Decisions, decisions...

THAT'S A FRIGGIN' CAR PAYMENT RIGHT THERE!!

Okay... I'm done ranting... it's there money... whatever...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old November 2nd, 2006, 04:39 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/9558.html

Bring on the mini Ash and Deadites.

Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:23 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/9558.html

Bring on the mini Ash and Deadites.
AHHHHH!!!!!

I would be SO happy if they would make a licensed Ash figure!
Just the thought of that has made my day!
Old November 5th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Played in my first Sealed Tourney today (3 boosters-200 point armies). Had a blast. We tracked kill points for the entire tourney to determine the winner. I won all three games but got second since one guy destroyed another player's entire army in the last game. I really like the rules of this game. It plays different enough from HC and MK (no pushing damage, etc.) and really has the feel of horror (mostly campy horror). We were making jokes about the victim tokens as we activated them..."Poor pizza guy..should have called in sick tonight."

Newb.
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:56 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Hey its only up to $157 on Ebay

http://tinyurl.com/y7aqjh
Gosh... quite a bit higher now, over $380.... hey, the figure is in the UK too!
Old November 5th, 2006, 02:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
$380 could be a bargain since their distribution is supposed to be 1:100 boosters, which translates to 1:3 cases (since there are only 48 boosters in a case). At $250 per case (if you buy online), that works out to $750.

I'm hoping to buy a case w/some gifts I hope to receive. Maybe I'll make enough case off of selling extra REVs on eBay that I can buy them, if I do this enough. I also expect the price to come down a little.

I've been fairly lucky finding rarities on the web. I actually picked up an unopened D&D starter from Harbinger (the first one, the brown one) for $40 a few months ago, these usually go for about twice that price.

Anyway, hopefully some of the hype from the Marvel Zombies crossover will die down. Lestat's hype finally ended. I saw a zombie documentary recently that touted zombies as "the new vampires." I reckon this is true w/all the exposure they get these days.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 5th, 2006, 03:39 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Played in my first Sealed Tourney today (3 boosters-200 point armies). Had a blast. We tracked kill points for the entire tourney to determine the winner. I won all three games but got second since one guy destroyed another player's entire army in the last game. I really like the rules of this game. It plays different enough from HC and MK (no pushing damage, etc.) and really has the feel of horror (mostly campy horror). We were making jokes about the victim tokens as we activated them..."Poor pizza guy..should have called in sick tonight."

Newb.
Newb, what did you pull ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures