Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:50 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Re: Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney

Agent Skahen! Yes, I have the feeling this will be the tournament I finally win...a single match

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old October 3rd, 2008, 01:37 PM

Omaga has disabled reputation

Bad Luck on my part I cant make it and I dont think Travis can either
good news is we wont be late
Old October 9th, 2008, 07:53 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

I have a lexan water and lexan lava map should you end up using one of these new BOV maps (If voted on by the 18th). Still can't make it though.
Old October 9th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maps are up on the first page. Thanks for the offer, pinche! I'll let you know if we will need them.

Newb.
Old October 10th, 2008, 12:48 PM

TexMex Woo who?

Those are great maps! They're very terrain-diverse--I approve

Also, with pinche-quey and Omaga not coming, doesn't this mean that the 1st and 2nd place winners of the last two tournaments won't be present?!

Wow! If only this meant that I had a chance at winning

The Daily Pugle
Old October 10th, 2008, 04:16 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Man, those maps look fun. I really wish I could make it. All well, maybe next time.... (Yeah, right. How am I going to convince my parents to spend over $20 just to let me play 'scape for a couple hours?)

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old October 11th, 2008, 01:37 AM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

I guess you'll all have to capitalize on our absence. TSS, maybe you can offer to help your folks pay for some of the gas. I'm sure they need to come to Albuquerque from time to time (errands, xmas shopping, etc.). Have fun.
Old October 16th, 2008, 11:13 AM

TexMex Woo who?

Just a little heads up: Mrs. TexMex is in a Design for the Community Media Arts class, which involves interviewing members of the community. When she mentioned going to Albuquerque for NHSD, her group asked if she'd be willing to get some interviews there.
Long story short, Mrs. TexMex will be at the Inquisitive (or just outside if they have any qualms about filming inside) asking for interviews with us 'Scapers or any friendly gamers present to use in her art project's Las Vegas, NM, installation.
It's important to note, this will not be press for the event

The Daily Pugle
Old October 18th, 2008, 10:39 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NHSD Albuquerque was a great success! We had 10 players! They were all fantastic sports and great players. Thanks for everyone showing up and thanks to all of our sponsers: Truth and Co., House Mouse Games and the Inquisitive.

I'll have some pictures later this week.

Newb.
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:45 PM

I'm anxious to hear about the tournament. I wish I could have been there! Do you have pictures?
Old October 31st, 2008, 10:46 AM

Thanks to TexMex and Mrs. TexMex for the pictures as I forgot to bring a camera.

NHSD-2008

3rd Round game in action:

Some of the prizes:

All the participants:

Newb.
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:27 PM

TexMex Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Thanks to TexMex and Mrs. TexMex for the pictures as I forgot to bring a camera.
No worries

So, The Silver Surfer's gettin' a little anxious at our other thread:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?t=1884&page=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Does anyone have any idea when the next possible tourney might be for 'round these parts? I'd like to be able to plan as long in advance as possible, as most other times I was already busy when they were officially announced. Thanks,
TSS
And I've got to say, I'm with him. I crave more 'Scaping! So perhaps it's a bit early to be seriously thinking about this, but I figure tossing around some general dates couldn't hurt.

The Daily Pugle

Last edited by TexMex; October 31st, 2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the thread link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day