Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 6th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'll bump the vote, thanks for the reminder.
No worries it's a holiday weekend. Thanks.
Old September 6th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm one of the bums that took a while to vote - a college buddy of mine got married this weekend, so that kept me busy. Apologies for the delay!
Old September 9th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

@Ericth74

It’s a nay for Whiplash right now - folks wanted a concrete plan with the mini before moving forward. There were concerns the mini didn’t match the comic art. If we get that sorted I imagine a re-vote will go smoothly.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:30 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll probably put this on the back burner for know and move onto something else. I appreciate everyone taking a look.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just need to figure out that mini and you should be good. It was the closet vote I have ever seen.
Old September 11th, 2021, 01:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Just need to figure out that mini and you should be good. It was the closet vote I have ever seen.
Yeah so many tie breakers we had to dig up the C3G bible to see what the next procedure was...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah so many tie breakers we had to dig up the C3G bible to see what the next procedure was...
Just to clarify, the issue was with the mini, not the design? Brainstorming with Warp about a possible mod, but if there are other issues I don't want to waste his time.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not 100%. There may have been one or two people who had a question about the design (I think that was mostly due to an outdated version of the design being posted in the sanctum initially so I don't believe it was anything significant, but I also don't want to speak for others).

I *know* the primary reason was the mini and that any tie-breaker votes that went against it (including my deciding one) were exclusively due to wanting the mini situation worked out first to quell any concerns on that front.

@Arch-vile and @tcglkn may be able to answer more accurately here, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2021, 10:11 AM

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not 100%. There may have been one or two people who had a question about the design (I think that was mostly due to an outdated version of the design being posted in the sanctum initially so I don't believe it was anything significant, but I also don't want to speak for others).

I *know* the primary reason was the mini and that any tie-breaker votes that went against it (including my deciding one) were exclusively due to wanting the mini situation worked out first to quell any concerns on that front.

@Arch-vile and @tcglkn may be able to answer more accurately here, though.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think people were just looking for a head swap on the Whiplash mini since he primarily is seen without the headpiece. Not 100% sure on that so I asked folks to chime in here.

Ultimately there were enough questions/concerns that we just want everybody on the same page before approving it to ensure the design runs smoothly. We didn't want a scenario where everything was going great in the design, then final editing hits and the design stalls because everybody had different thoughts on the mini situation. Getting that sorted out now saves a lot of headache later.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

For me it just seemed like you were working on the design while we were voting on it, but that seems to be just a wrong link shared with us. I’m pretty strongly in favor of not making any changes to a design from the time you put it up to a vote till after you start the thread so we all know what we are voting on and getting so I voted nay for that and the mini. If the mini gets solved and the correct design is linked I can’t see there being any issues.
Old September 11th, 2021, 10:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, guys.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape