Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 8th, 2021, 05:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hulk (Avengers)

Updated the Gamma Mutate Synergies. Thanks for making synergy posts, I was going to knock those out when I did the update here. I'll check the other Gamma Mutates and update their synergy if not already done so.

I ended up deleting a line about him being a Mutate Creature as I followed the old link that there wasn't any thing currently there. So I'm not sure there is any planned future Gamma Mutate Creature synergy. If there is, let me know and I'll add it back in.
Old April 4th, 2021, 05:36 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pre-release checks:

PDF needs the “Gamma Mutate” update.

The link to Gamma Mutate synergies links to the plain old Mutate synergies list. (I am not checking all the links, I just clicked it to back check the next item...)

There is some discussion here about updating Hulk (I) to Large size. That conversation sputtered out. Not sure if that is an update you still want to consider.
Old April 5th, 2021, 02:47 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks Sporx! I fixed the two Gamma Mutate links. Not sure what happened as I know I updated them once, but it's all good now.
Old April 14th, 2021, 12:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Still needs the Gamma Mutate update
Old April 14th, 2021, 05:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Looks like that's an @Arkham art update.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library