Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 18th, 2019, 12:20 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dayton, OH. NHSD tournament! Sat. Oct. 19th

Greetings @Brewster !

Did you hit up our facebook group page yesterday? If not..we hold casual events at The Raven's Nest in Huber Heights, OH almost every Sunday! Hope you can make it out!

Our next game days are Sunday July 28th and Sunday August 11th

- Gem City Scapers

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; July 18th, 2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old July 19th, 2019, 04:19 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Greetings @Brewster !

Did you hit up our facebook group page yesterday?
Yep, that was me!
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:40 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

So is the October event going to be no humans like the original June date or is it General Wars as posted on the first page, or some other format? I’m hoping to make it down for this one.
Old August 27th, 2019, 12:29 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Hello @GUILD_WARRIOR . We are still working out the format and should have it posted next week. I'll update soon.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 1st, 2019, 08:25 PM

We have decided on a format. Drum roll...........

550 points armies. No Marvel.

24 hex star zones.

2 glyphs per map:

Attack + 1
Defense +1
(Power side up!)

Let's make NHSD a day to remember!

C3V/SOV welcome! No Marvel.

RSVP NOW!
@Big Oldprankster @Mr. Mackie @Father Of Julian @Marduk @wargamingaddict87 @coachmuskie @Tiamat @ThugMisting @TradeMark @Archkyrie11 @TheAverageFan
@GUILD_WARRIOR @lefton4ya @TreePowerz @WOOKIE @flameslayer93 @Marduk

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; September 7th, 2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 08:22 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Tina and I will likely be there.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2019, 02:52 PM

We hope so @flameslayer93 !

This may be our biggest turnout yet...

Also, I've updated the first page. Let me know if anyone has questions.
Scape on!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 2nd, 2019, 02:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

As it gets closer, I’ll figure out a map or two to bring. Or more, if ya need em.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 07:14 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

let us know if you need michigan to build and/or bring maps. We are more than happy to!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 3rd, 2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
As it gets closer, I’ll figure out a map or two to bring. Or more, if ya need em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
let us know if you need michigan to build and/or bring maps. We are more than happy to!
Yes, that would be awesome if you guys could bring a map! Let me know which ones you want to do and I'll post them up! Thanks!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:23 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
We have decided on a format. Drum roll...........

550 points NO RESRITCTIONS! Simple. Effective. Girthy!

2 glyphs per map:

Attack + 1
Defense +1
(Power side up!)

Let's make NHSD a day to remember!

C3V/SOV welcome! No Marvel.

RSVP NOW!
@Big Oldprankster @Mr. Mackie @Father Of Julian @Marduk @wargamingaddict87 @coachmuskie @Tiamat @ThugMisting @TradeMark @Archkyrie11 @TheAverageFan
@GUILD_WARRIOR @lefton4ya @TreePowerz @WOOKIE @flameslayer93 @Marduk

ok by NO RESTICTIONS, does this mean starting tiles? or just no restrictions on the army?
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:19 AM

@GUILD_WARRIOR

I fixed it. 24 hex starting zones. 550 point armies. No Marvel.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; September 7th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events