Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 8th, 2016, 01:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Kantono Daishi

Looks great man. Keep up the good work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Whoa!! Very impressed!! +rep

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks great man. Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Whoa!! Very impressed!! +rep
Thanks for the kind words fellas

These next couple updates are commission work done for chaosserver, who has a an assortment of VC miniatures that needed painted. These first two were the right sculpts, but just unpainted:

Sir Orrick

Cxurg'gyath

I really love Cxurg'gyath (or big C, as he's known to his friends. Probably.), he's got a fantastic sculpt and I'll probably end up buying him now

Last edited by orgsbane; December 10th, 2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 04:14 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Cxurg'gyath and Sir Orrick

Got all my minis today. WOW he did a great job. Cant recommend enough. Fair price, VERY quick turnaround, friendly, and consistently made sure I liked how they looked and offered to change them. Ulfrid and C look unbelievable since they have the most detailed figures, but they are all top quality. Will be back for more 100%
Old December 29th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Deathwalker 9000, Mimring,Protecter

Just finished up a commision for WarBeast, some of them were the usual Tyrian, Skahen, etc, but he did have some very cool ones lined up as well:

Deathwalker 9000 as Zettacron: This was the toughest Heroscape repaint I've ever done... Just somethin about the combination of the sculpt, the color scheme or something made it really difficult haha. Turned out pretty good in the end though.

Gold Protector of Ullar: Those gold wings though, looking fly ()

Mimring as Zelrig:

Jotun as Wun Wun (Game of Thrones): Ended up doing some greenstuff work him, adding a beard and giving him shoes rather than sandals. Though I've never seen GoT, the Wun Wun looks like a pretty bad dude and Jotun was able to look pretty darn close to him.

Last edited by orgsbane; January 8th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 10:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Love the giant. You gotta love greenstuff. I dig his beard.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:05 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Love the giant. You gotta love greenstuff. I dig his beard.
Thanks! I'm definitely a fan of the stuff, but I certainly can't use it to do much detialing That's the most I've ever modded a figure, I normally just use it for sealing cracks/repair. Maybe someday I'll get as good with it as you are
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool Wun Wun!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: orgsbane's repaints: Mimring/DW9000/Jotun

Dang...very impressive. Love seeing your projects...very well done!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Cool Wun Wun!
Thanks! I kinda want to watch the show now just to see the source character
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Dang...very impressive. Love seeing your projects...very well done!
Thanks for the kind words, I love doing these projects! It's a good wind down after a crazy day

And just as a general announcement, the posting on this thread will be slowing down a little due to school starting back up, but keep a eye out for a big AotP update coming, as it will be the finished master set and the small expansion at once
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:18 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Actually I had to look up the show just based on how awesome your repaint was and I lost a decent amount of time trying to figure out who Wun Wun was and then watching clips of him from the show... not enough to get me to actually watch it though. Awesome repaint one of the cooler one's I have seen you do thus far keep it up!
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Actually I had to look up the show just based on how awesome your repaint was and I lost a decent amount of time trying to figure out who Wun Wun was and then watching clips of him from the show... not enough to get me to actually watch it though. Awesome repaint one of the cooler one's I have seen you do thus far keep it up!
Haha now I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the compliment! I love getting feedback on my stuff

And a quick question for you! It's kinda blurry, but is your profile pic a Tyranid ripper painted with a Marro Gnid color scheme? If so, that's awesome! If not, sorrry for the dumb question

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions