Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old May 30th, 2010, 02:58 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice try guys, but you can only design things that ... you know ... come in figure form.
Never underestimate the power of Google search. Just add paint.
Spoiler Alert!

Oh yeah, and sorry Bats. Yours is just a cool pic that does not exist in reality.
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Oh yeah, and sorry Bats. Yours is just a cool pic that does not exist in reality.
Green Lantern Optimus Prime exists in reality?

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 30th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now that I'm eligible for a design pass, I'm curious.

Will we have to wait untill Arkillo is finished, or the coming of the next wave before someone can cash in the next design pass ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Green Lantern Optimus Prime exists in reality?
Yes.

On Earth 5367 to be exact.
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Until Arkillo is finished and voted forward for release.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Until Arkillo is finished and voted forward for release.
Excellent.

That should keep 1 design in progress at all times to keep those of us without the nifty secret super access busy.
Old May 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's the plan.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2010, 04:03 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

But one is the loneliest number.

Old May 30th, 2010, 06:20 PM

I am so awesome I myself
Old May 30th, 2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
~ it's not personal, it's just business
That's Donald Trump's line.
The best quote in that in post is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
We're recycling Heroclix figures into something useful.......Heroscape figures! ~ Adam Souza
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:08 PM

Hey Griff, I didn't know you were an Admiral.

Last edited by Master Tang; May 31st, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
lol. A 4-day weekend gives me plenty of time. I have a job, maybe once a month, when I'm guilted into doing it, for people who spoil me, pushing a lawn mower around while listening to MP3s, leaving little lawn mohawks, and ignoring all the weeds up against the house and back wall.

Fixed

I plan on getting some playtesting done tonight, after I assemble McDooms.

Maybe this will inspire you to make more urban terrain like you planned to at one time. Can't wait to see it on Friday/Saturday.
I planned all that Urban Terrain for ALL THINGS ZOMBIE. I'm not super crazy about putting squarish buildings on top of Hex Terrain.

McDooms will be an experiment to see how that works out.
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Hey Griff, I didn't know you were an Admiral.
Oh yeah!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape