Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old December 5th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Pets added 11/29/

No, I did mean Philomena, Celestia's naughty pet. In the relevant episode she looks like this most of the time:

until she (being a Phoenix) renews herself back to health to look like this:

EDIT--and Philomena isn't the only Phoenix in the series. They are in at least one other episode where Spike encounters more of them.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; December 5th, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:11 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Derpy ...Yeah ..My wife and I feels she should have some sort of chaos power under the " I just don't know what went wrong '' I am busy myself at the moment But I will get you something so ( proly tonight !!" I feel that I am a good custom figure maker I just don't do so well at making Cards > I will also look into powers for Zecora .. esp since we now have minis of all the mane 6 and some others...

ALL ARE ONE
Old December 8th, 2013, 03:26 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

First, all the cards are fixed for the "Space/Dice" minor typoes. Print all you want! Second, Rarity and Winona's cards have actually been changed.

Rarity now gives all "Fancy" personality figures (namely, Opal) the defense bonus. Her card also clarifies her "Mage Horn" power to allow her to use it on herself. A "sight spaces" clarification was also added.

Winona has a line of clarification on leaving engagements when using Heel -- she won't take any. I hope you guys like these changes.
------------
OK, Philomena and Derpy are in the works, but I think I need to produce Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Spike, and Discord first . . . maybe they'll all come in the next "expansion." Expect the fun to be doubled!
Old March 26th, 2014, 01:50 PM

Glen_Quagmire69 is surprisingly tart

Wow and I thought the Brony thing was a joke. LOL My daughter might like these. (Confused why an adult would like MLP)

I trade Magic: The Gathering cards for Heroscape Army Cards or just about any miniatures, just send me a pm. I also have some old Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well.
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:55 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
It is Black Friday, so time for an update to the dark game we know as My Little PonyScape! Consider this your holiday gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
This is Longy418's oldest daughter. IAMSOOOOHAPPY!!!! I'm a humongo fan of MLP and my head almost EXPLODED from happiness when I saw this! I have a really long list of ponies/animals you should do for this.
All the princesses+ Shining Armor & Prince Blueblood(get the pun?)
The main 6's pets
. . .
Your request has been processed -- here are the Mane 6's Pets!
Tank

Winona

Owlowiscious

Opalescence

Angel

Gummy

Here are the pre-designed army ideas:
Rainbow Dash (140 pts) + Tank (10 pts) = 150 pts
Applejack (130 pts) + Winona (50 pts) = 180 pts
Rarity (110 pts) + Opal (40 pts) = 150 pts
Twilight Sparkle (120 pts) + Owlowiscious (30 pts) = 150 pts
Fluttershy (100 pts) + Angel (20 pts) = 120 pts
Pinkie Pie (125 pts) + Gummy (25 pts) = 150 pts

You can switch Winona and Angel and you'll have 6 exactly equal teams. Can I design or what?!

Hopefully I'll have some more MLP customs finished before the end of the year. Your requests or comments on how this can be made better are always welcome. Enjoy!

HeroScape and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are both owned entirely by Hasbro. The artists of the Internet once again provided the artwork -- thanks!
(Longy418's daughter here) Thank you so much for doing the pets! I can't wait until Derpy comes. Oh, and if you get the chance, you should do Discord. Discord would be fun!
Old November 5th, 2014, 04:07 PM

Major update coming 11/11/14 . . . stay tuned for many, many new cards!

But, since you asked, here is a taste:
Old November 5th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Derpy! Oh...my daughters have this mini.

What exactly do you mean by an unengaged adjacent figure. An adjacent friendly figure?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old November 6th, 2014, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Derpy! Oh...my daughters have this mini.

What exactly do you mean by an unengaged adjacent figure. An adjacent friendly figure?
I left off "friendly" from Theracus' wording because I did want it to be able to be used against enemies, but I see what you mean. Enemies would have to be "engaged" with Derpy if they are adjacent, so I'd have to make that an exception. I'll think about how to fix it without cluttering the wording too much.
Thanks!
Old November 6th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Super Smurfy

So it is meant to be able to be used to move any figure adjacent to Derpy who is not also engaged with another figure?

Old November 8th, 2014, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
So it is meant to be able to be used to move any figure adjacent to Derpy who is not also engaged with another figure?
Yes, although do you think I should limit it to only friendly figures? What do you or your daughters think is best?
Old November 8th, 2014, 02:50 AM
Super Smurfy

Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Update 11/11/14)

I'll ask my oldest in the morning, but as for what I think--we're talking about Derpy here. Her scooping up an otherwise non-engaged opponent and maybe succeeding in dropping it (which is what you'll often be hoping for with an opponent), and maybe just carrying it somewhere else feels nice and goofy, just like Derpy. to allowing an opponent carry from me.

Old November 11th, 2014, 07:21 PM

Re: The End Is Neigh: My Little PonyScape (Update 11/11/14)

Behold! With my (near) 1000th post, I give you the makings of a
My Little PonyScape Master Set!

Here are my plans for the MasterSet and first five expansions:
[Note: names linked to cards if finished, "*" if designed but not made, ** if not designed]

Master Set:
Rainbow Dash
Applejack
Twilight Sparkle
Rarity
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie

Princess Celestia
Spike
Princess Luna
Nightmare Moon
Discord

Bonus: Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo
6 'Elements of Harmony' Glyphs*

Expansion Set #1 - Pets:
Tank
Winona
Owlowiscious
Opalescence
Angel
Gummy

Bonus: Philomena Phoenix*

Expansion Set #2 - Troublemakers:
Gilda*
Trixie*
Snips and Snails (unique squad of 2)*
Queen Chrysalis**
Changelings (common squad of 3)*

Bonus: Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

Expansion Set #3 - Family Ties:
Big Mac*
Granny Smith*
Apple Bloom*

Sweetie Belle*
Maud*

Bonus: Scootaloo

Expansion Set #4 - Royalty:
Princess Cadence**
Royal Guards (common squad of 2)*
Shining Armor**
King Sombra**

Bonus: Octavia Melody

Large Expansion Set #1 - Villains:
Ursa Minor**
Cave Dragon**
Lord Tirek (medium)**
Lord Tirek (huge)**

The Flim Flam Brothers (unique squad of 2)

----------------------------------------------------

If you have any comments of would like to help make this project happen, please let me know! Collaboration is Magic!

Last edited by BurnyFlame; November 11th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum