Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 7th, 2022, 09:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
@mac122 or anybody else are you still active?
Yep

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 8th, 2022, 02:24 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m glad

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 8th, 2022, 07:45 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@William099 Do you have the card in PNG format with the image and hit zone area transparent? If not, I'll have to recreate it in MSE.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 8th, 2022, 09:37 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don’t however if you wanna make the hit zone and figure image png’s I can insert them into MSE myself. I remember now that’s what I’ve done in the past when you’ve helped me out with this

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 9th, 2022, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I don’t however if you wanna make the hit zone and figure image png’s I can insert them into MSE myself. I remember now that’s what I’ve done in the past when you’ve helped me out with this
Spoiler Alert!

BTW, I used images from this site.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old April 10th, 2022, 06:18 PM
the above

Can’t rep you but thanks for the help

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 28th, 2023, 09:26 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

It's been quite a while since I submitted units here. I always felt welcome.

These are Pathfinder Battles minis (pics in Gallery; can't copy/paste).

Lirianne, Half-Elf Gunslinger, renamed:

Gráinne
General: Vydar
Human, Unique Hero, Outlaw, Reckless, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 6, Range 4, Attack 3, Defense 3

Over/Under Pistols
When Gráinne attacks, she may attack two figures, twice apiece, or one figure four times.

Point Blank
If Gráinne targets an adjacent figure, add an additional attack die to the attack.

Flintlock Pistols
When Gráinne attacks and a skull is rolled, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 19-20, the pistol misfires and the target takes no damage.

Red Raven, Human Vigilante, renamed:

Koráki
General: Utgar
Human, Unique Hero, Rogue, Ruthless, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 6, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 4

Double Attack
When Koráki attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Mortal Strike
After attacking an opponent's Unique Hero with Koráki's normal attack, roll one attack die for each wound inflicted in that attack. For each additional skull rolled, place one additional wound marker on the defending figure's Army Card.

Disengage
Koráki is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Old June 28th, 2023, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

It's been quite a while since I submitted units here. I always felt welcome.

These are Pathfinder Battles minis (pics in Gallery; can't copy/paste).

Lirianne, Half-Elf Gunslinger, renamed:

Gráinne

Over/Under Pistols
When Gráinne attacks, she may attack two figures, twice apiece, or one figure four times.

Point Blank
If Gráinne targets an adjacent figure, add an additional attack die to the attack.

Flintlock Pistols
When Gráinne attacks and a skull is rolled, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 19-20, the pistol misfires and the target takes no damage.

Red Raven, Human Vigilante, renamed:

Koráki
General: Utgar
Human, Unique Hero, Rogue, Ruthless, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 6, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 4

Double Attack
When Koráki attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Mortal Strike
After attacking an opponent's Unique Hero with Koráki's normal attack, roll one attack die for each wound inflicted in that attack. For each additional skull rolled, place one additional wound marker on the defending figure's Army Card.

Disengage
Koráki is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:24 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Wow! Thanks so much!

Old June 29th, 2023, 07:35 AM

Well met!

I just realized that bad luck should be represented by low rolls rather than high. Could you please make Gráinne's misfire occur on a 1-2 rather than 19-20?

Old June 29th, 2023, 01:07 PM

Well met!

Making other modifications to Gráinne, so hold up on new card. Below is tentative revision FYI:

Gráinne

Double Attack
When Gráinne attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Point Blank

Flintlock Pistols
When Gráinne attacks and a skull is rolled, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-2, the pistol misfires and the target takes no damage.

Queen of the Buccaneers
After taking a turn with Gráinne, you may take a turn with a squad of Buccaneers of Tortuga under your control. A Buccaneer of Tortuga rolls one additional attack and defense die when it is within two spaces of Gráinne.

Old June 29th, 2023, 02:54 PM

Well met!

After some back and forth with our new Gang member, Thrasher, we've decided on the following for our upcoming 7/5 game, so I'd love it if you could create a card for it:

Gráinne

Double Attack
When Gráinne attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Point Blank

Flintlock Pistols
When Gráinne attacks and a skull is rolled, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-2, the pistol misfires and the target takes no damage.

Queen of the Buccaneers
After taking a turn with Gráinne, you may take a turn with a squad of Buccaneers of Tortuga under your control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards