Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 17th, 2020, 08:01 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 22 (20201017)

The rest of wave 22 and one NHSD exclusive added (6 new cards). First post updated.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 01:16 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 22 (2020-10-1

Hello @mathguy . Just finished cutting out a bunch of these cards and they are awesome. I noticed that Kuthnak's card has Garett Burn's name on it. Just thought I would let you know!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old February 2nd, 2021, 04:20 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going through all these for proofreading (Page 11 onward), but stalled out over January. I'll be posting clarifications starting this week.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 02:32 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for catching the Kuthnak typo. It has now been corrected.

And thanks for volunteering to proofread the cards.
Old February 10th, 2021, 11:13 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

errata corrections for pages 18, 11-14 have been PM'd to @mathguy today. Expect 15-17 this weekend.

Thanks again, mathguy! Love these things.
Old February 13th, 2021, 04:34 PM

@mathguy ...

Pages 15-17 errata has also been PM'd. Added a link to the latest C3V Book for Specters of Aldorn, for Page 18.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 10:42 AM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@mathguy ...

Pages 15-17 errata has also been PM'd. Added a link to the latest C3V Book for Specters of Aldorn, for Page 18.
Thanks for your work on this!
Amazing that you caught even an inconsistent font on a card.
The many corrections have been made. (Hope I didn't introduce any - I did try to check that texts did not overflow the box when the texts were altered.)

Specters of Aldorn added to page 18.

I also made the all powers to be in all caps on page 10-18.
(When I have time, I will go back and make it this way for the previous pages too to be consistent.)

Weird that I didn't get PM notifications by email. I should check if they're going into my spam folder.

Enjoy.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
@mathguy ...

Enjoy.
The font disparity stood out like a sore thumb, that one was easy. I really enjoy all your efforts over the years, @mathguy !
Old February 22nd, 2021, 01:12 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
@mathguy ...

Enjoy.
The font disparity stood out like a sore thumb, that one was easy. I really enjoy all your efforts over the years, @mathguy !
Thanks for doing this. Would you mind either posting or PMing me the corrections you found? I'd love to print out the things that are updated!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old February 28th, 2021, 06:33 PM

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2021-02-22)

Looks like I missed my own notes on Kozil, page 13.

Should be Aquilla, and Unique Hero is misspelled.
Old February 28th, 2021, 08:27 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2021-02-22)

Quote:
Looks like I missed my own notes on Kozil, page 13.

Should be Aquilla, and Unique Hero is misspelled.
Thanks. That is now fixed.
Old March 1st, 2021, 10:53 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2021-03-01)

Thanks UtahScott for further corrections. I have now made all corrections. The PDFs are all updated. To make it easier for those who want to print only the updated cards, there is a separate PDF containing only the updated cards. (Some corrections are very minor such as one bad word, but they are corrections nonetheless. For example, Rogue was misspelled 10 times.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs