Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Public Testing)

Sounds like a lot of confusion for minor differences. Just use the Expert Climbing wording plus disengage and add in falling damage. Then there's no confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He has equipment designed for scaling surfaces like that. Doc Ock has to literally like slam his tentacles into the wall to scale it. Doesn't feel off to me. But yeah, in the end it is a minor niche, whereas folks like Doc and Catwoman are generally going to present as more mobile than him in a majority of situations.

It does change the way he's played though. The majority of tests have used what is written, whereas changing it to Expert Climbing makes him distinctly more mobile, which I'm kind of against after 7 tests, and that level of mobility (ignoring 2 levels of elevation change when moving) feels grossly inaccurate.
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:39 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, if you're against changing it, can you please lay out exactly how it is supposed to work so we can word it so there's minimal confusion?

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

YK gave the correct explanation. Level changes of 1-4 would cost 2 movement. 5-8 would cost 3 movement. 9-12 would cost 4 movement.

While I think I'd be comfortable dropping the exchange rate (to 3 or 2 rather than 4), I don't like giving him elevation ignoring this late in the game without multiple people feeling that should happen.
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think this clears it up.

INFILTRATION GEAR
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ninjak, count one space for each up to four levels count as one space. You may ignore this Ninjak’s height of 5 when climbing. Ninjak never takes falling damage or major falling damage. When Ninjak moves, he does not take leaving engagement attacks.
Old July 16th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think this clears it up.

INFILTRATION GEAR
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Ninjak, count one space for each up to four levels count as one space. You may ignore this Ninjak’s height of 5 when climbing. Ninjak never takes falling damage or major falling damage. When Ninjak moves, he does not take leaving engagement attacks.
Should it be "elevation changes up to four levels". The way you have it makes me think you can move up to four levels up and it only costs one space.
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, I'm with quozl here - feels more elegant to just go EC + Disengage. Does it really need to be all that different from Catwoman or whoever?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, I'm with quozl here - feels more elegant to just go EC + Disengage. Does it really need to be all that different from Catwoman or whoever?
Because the level of mobility provided by EC is inaccurate to the character. Ninjak does not have the mobility of Lizard, Doctor Octopus, or Scorpion. You could argue somewhat of a comparison with Black Cat and Catwoman, but I'd still call him south of there. The tech isn't supposed to represent mobility, like the power does with these characters, but his infiltration tactics, such as scaling a building. I'd rather see it only trigger on levels above his height of five than make it something inaccurate that will unnecessarily up his cost.

EDIT: Also, four powers here feels inelegant and superfluous.
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Have we considered doing something similar to Conan or the Gargoyles?
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Because the level of mobility provided by EC is inaccurate to the character. Ninjak does not have the mobility of Lizard, Doctor Octopus, or Scorpion. You could argue somewhat of a comparison with Black Cat and Catwoman, but I'd still call him south of there. The tech isn't supposed to represent mobility, like the power does with these characters, but his infiltration tactics, such as scaling a building. I'd rather see it only trigger on levels above his height of five than make it something inaccurate that will unnecessarily up his cost.

I think you're misunderstanding. We're saying to keep the name and just make the text Expert Climbing+Disengage.

Quote:
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:

I think you're misunderstanding. We're saying to keep the name and just make the text Expert Climbing+Disengage.
But he's stating in the first paragraph why he doesn't agree with that choice.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:13 PM

Yes, I see that. I also see where he says he wants falling damage but the current power says no falling damage. I don't think he's quite decided yet so I am giving options.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library