Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 9th, 2006, 07:54 PM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Vengeance this month?

The new wave is scheduled to come out this month isnt it? Has it fully been confirmed?
Old May 9th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
man, when it rains it pours...

...but only in selected areas apparently.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Vengeance this month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by endpawn
The new wave is scheduled to come out this month isnt it? Has it fully been confirmed?
I don't think so, and I don't think so.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:12 PM

Augray is surprisingly tart
I think we will see castles before Vengeance.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Sandra w/House Mouse Games said that Wave 5 is due out in June (it was originally scheduled for May). The Castles had originally been scheduled for June. Personally, I'll be the Castles make their debut at GenCon - this is just my speculation.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I believe Vengence before castle mainly because I'm in a positive attitude

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 9th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
It still says June for the castles @ the hs.com site, so I'm gonna go with the castles coming out first.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:46 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I'll tell you tundra was just an appetizer for me, I really want those castles, i have grand visions of some of the maps I want to make. Big castles, multiple castles, ruined castles, OH boy oh boy oh boy I can't wait.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:54 AM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Just pick up some mage knight castle you can get it dirt cheap. Ive got some ordered I cant wait till it gets here.
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:25 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i didnt think wave 5 was due out until july ish. didnt someone mention at HQ that the castels were due in may not june? any word from hasbro on this issue?

i, personally, and going to get a minimum of 2 castle sets. then i'll get some raknars vision, then some tundra (probably only 1 or 2)
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:15 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thora's Vengeance Scheduled for July

Hello Fellow 'scapers,

If you think you can get rid of me by moving to another site, THINK AGAIN! I have 3 older brothers so I've had lots of practice finding all the hiding places!

But back on topic: According to the "latest" from my Hasbro rep, we're looking at early July for Thora's Vengeance.

(And I'm not trying to copy Fallen Templar with the HUGE Avitar; I just don't know how to size it smaller)
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:39 AM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Thora's Vengeance Scheduled for July

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
(And I'm not trying to copy Fallen Templar with the HUGE Avitar; I just don't know how to size it smaller)
Here you go. Just right-click and "Save As..."
Then upload it as your new avatar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News