Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 25th, 2011, 10:56 AM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?
New Formula Based Cost Calculator

I have created a new formula based cost calculator that I believe is acceptably accurate, and quick when you get used to it. It is a prototype calculator I came up with 2 weeks ago, and due to my limited heroscape experience and limited access to characters, I feel it needs to be tested by experienced Heroscapers and adjustments may need to be made. Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/s9o5sl...Calculater.pdf

Last edited by rlhulsey07; March 25th, 2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: to Add a link to calculator
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: New Formula Based Cost Calculator

People will be, I think, respectful if you post it here. Don't be shy. It's my sense our crowd is very respectful to those creating new ways to play with our toys.

Upload the PDF to some hosting site and link it here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

Do you have any suggestions on a free hosting site? I have never used one.
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There are tons of them. Just Google "Free file hosting" and you'll get a bajillion hits.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

Let's give it a shot. http://www.mediafire.com/file/s9o5sl...Calculater.pdf Hope you enjoy.
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:19 PM

RobotHasAHeart is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This calculator really does help...THANKS!
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's an ambitious project you have going on.

How well does it marry up to the official units? I wouldn't expect it to get them exact, but if most of them are in the ballpark I'll be impressed.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

It seems to marry fairly well. I used factory cards for my examples within the instructions.
Old March 25th, 2011, 01:20 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How does figure out the value of cheerleading abilities like Raelin's Defensive Aura?
Old March 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

I have been ignoring specials like that due to a shortage of low point characters in my average. The Under 100 template tends to run high. You get really close without figuring that stat. At most though, I may add +5. I plan to improve the formulas if this prototype does ok in initial testing.

Last edited by rlhulsey07; March 25th, 2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: to Add a thought
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:36 PM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

For the Under 100 template I have been having better luck using 65 for the starting points. Also, in cases such as Deathwalker 9000 and his 9 defense dice (6 above average in Under 100), I think there may need to be a maximum value of (+) or (-) 60 for attack or defense point adjustments in basic stat calculations, even if you exceed a 4 dice advantage.
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:35 AM

rlhulsey07 Woo who?

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will do my best to answer. Has anyone tried it out yet?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs