Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

You're the best, DanieLoche, I'm glad to see you poking around the boards.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2019, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Tetraites and Bol added. A few formatting issues standardized.
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I've started using the VC Index Put-Together-er to standardize the OP, and hopefully to make future additions easier. So for I've done the Alphabetical spoiler. On the surface, nothing looks different, but it's much cleaner in the code.

To use it, just enter in a new row at the bottom the first relevant columns of info (Name, Book URL*, Group, General, Points, Planet, and Commonality). The right columns will auto-fill with the necessary forum code. Then, just sort by your desired column and copy and paste the relevant section. The "Set and Pack" spoiler uses the "URL String" column, and the others use the "Full String" column.

Eventually, this will support the Power Rankings too, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

*Book URL is the 5-digit string that appears after "t=" in the URL. For example, this thread is 33402.

-----------------------

EDIT: I've now made it through the whole OP (except the Set and Pack thing, that's always the easy one). Please let me know if you spot any errors. I found a few incorrect point costs, generals, and units missing their SoV asterisk, but I think I fixed everything I noticed (in the thread and in the sheet).

Last edited by superfrog; January 4th, 2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to make it public...
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've gone through A-R of the OP and added missing synergies and Power Rankings to all the Books. I'll get to S-Z next week.

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 02:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, all the books should be updated with synergies, up to and including Tetraites and Bol. Power rankings have been added to all units up through Heroes of a Bygone Age.

If you see something I've missed, please let me know.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow, it looks different behind the scenes now. I hardly recognize it!

= =
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Wow, it looks different behind the scenes now. I hardly recognize it!
Hopefully the cleanup and the spreadsheet make future updates significantly easier.
Old February 20th, 2019, 01:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

Would anybody like to make the book for the Buccaneers of Tortuga? Send DS a PM if you're interested.
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

They’ve now been claimed. Thanks to all our book volunteers, past and present!

= =
Old February 20th, 2019, 06:35 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
They’ve now been claimed. Thanks to all our book volunteers, past and present!

~Taeblewalker, remembering the Book of the Marro Gnids.

Old February 21st, 2019, 12:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Many thanks to @Leaf_It and to @cmgames for doing the books for the Buccaneers and the Banshees, respectively. They've been added to the OP.

I hope I didn't mess up SF's new OP thing. I suppose he'll let me know if I did. . .

= =
Old February 21st, 2019, 12:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Many thanks to @Leaf_It and to @cmgames for doing the books for the Buccaneers and the Banshees, respectively. They've been added to the OP.

I hope I didn't mess up SF's new OP thing. I suppose he'll let me know if I did. . .
The OP looks great. It looks like you didn't use my spreadsheet to generate the forum code, but that's not super important. I've updated the spreadsheet with the new releases so it can still be used in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs