Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Notices

Old August 19th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Parted out AotP sets?

Does anyone know if there are any retailers parting out the AotP sets? I'd really like to get my hands on two more sets of the Innistrad monoliths, but i don't want to buy four full game boxes. I've already checkout out Auggies and ebay with no luck.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 19th, 2016, 04:01 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Parted out AotP sets?

There are 2-3 Ebay Vendors that have been selling parted out Base AoTP sets and Zen, but I have not seen Innistrad come up yet. I was looking for exactly the same reason
Old August 20th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Parted out AotP sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
There are 2-3 Ebay Vendors that have been selling parted out Base AoTP sets and Zen, but I have not seen Innistrad come up yet. I was looking for exactly the same reason
Any idea who they might be? My Ob Nixilis figure came with a wing broken off and I'd love to pick up a new one...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales