Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 10th, 2011, 10:37 PM

rickert is surprisingly tart
what is c3v?

Can someone tell me what this is? I am curious about whether this is going to be sets that can purchased? There a lot of threads here but I didn't find a primer of any kind. Sorry if I overlooked it.
Old April 10th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: what is c3v?

Here's a good place to start. The spoiler under goals sums it up. The gist of it is a group that will work together to create classic customs much like C3G creates customs in the comic book world. It's a fan-based way to keep Heroscape going with new figures. The cards will be made available on this site and the group will post which figure will be used so that those interested can buy it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33420

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 10th, 2011, 10:48 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, and on the front page we've let it be known one of the figures that will be used. More to come in the coming weeks...

-insert signature here-
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:43 AM

Peabody is surprisingly tart
Re: C3V Books of Index

What is C3V and how is it different to C3G?
Old April 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

First off Peabody, I moved your post from our Books Index to this thread. The Index is intended to be a place to find all our future releases, not a discussion thread.

Second, C3V is a customs project similar to C3G in that our goal is to create fun, reliable, playtested Heroscape customs that are designed to work seamlessly with all other C3V customs as well as official Heroscape units. C3V designs for ValhallaScape while C3G makes SuperheroScape customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs