Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 31st, 2018, 02:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

My first reaction was that he had no offensive punch, but then I decided...that's thematic. He's a support unit and getting attackers in position is what he does. It also works that he loses the 4 bonus move points if he's carrying someone.

I think we need to add "takes no LEA" wording to Carry then so he can save people.

Kid Flash move of 9
Titan Flash move of 10
Speed Force absorbed Flash 12

NICE!!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 31st, 2018, 02:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed about adding the no LEA language. Will do if I can get Bat Toddler to nap ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated.

Donna Troy continues to perplex me. I'm interested in two new designs for her at this point. One for each of these minis:

The red costume is definitely a Titan and definitely should reuse Wonder Girl's Lasso power. I'm not sure what else. Should probably be called Wonder Girl as well.

The other one should probably be called Troia. Not sure on Titan or another Class. Not sure on powers other than she had all the photon blasts and force shields and what not then, I believe.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't know Troia as anything but a Titan, what other options are you pondering? I'd hope we could get a Cassie Wonder Girl before we get three Donna's

By the way I think the Red outfit is the mini I use for Wonder Girl

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't know Troia as anything but a Titan, what other options are you pondering? I'd hope we could get a Cassie Wonder Girl before we get three Donna's

This is just designing. I doubt any of these will be high LD priorities for me. We've already brainstormed Cassie, right?

Sounds like you can double dip with usefulness for your Wonder Girl mini if we do another design that's specific to it. I have the "official" mini for the Wonder Girl card (so three Donna minis in all).

The other option I could think of for the starry black outfit is when Dick Grayson Batman was leading the Justice League, Donna fought in the JLA in that outfit (not sure what name she used at the time). She'd be a better fit as a Champion if we were going with that version, probably.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

This is just designing. I doubt any of these will be high LD priorities for me. We've already brainstormed Cassie, right?

Sounds like you can double dip with usefulness for your Wonder Girl mini if we do another design that's specific to it. I have the "official" mini for the Wonder Girl card (so three Donna minis in all).

The other option I could think of for the starry black outfit is when Dick Grayson Batman was leading the Justice League, Donna fought in the JLA in that outfit (not sure what name she used at the time). She'd be a better fit as a Champion if we were going with that version, probably.
Dick doesn't have any JL leadership, though. If having her work alongside him is important thematically (not a clue if it is), something keying off Vigilantes or something that means she strongly benefits/interacts with Strategic Discipline would perhaps be better bets. (And no, I haven't a clue what that would be.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 31st, 2018, 03:20 PM

I'm more just saying that she was in the Justice League during one period in which she wore that outfit. Direct synergy with Batman Grayson (didn't want to say the other way) isn't necessary. It could work and could be a focus of the card if we want to go with that stint of her career, though.

Her career is really all over the place in terms of outfits, identity, power sets, and behavior, so locking that in first would be needed.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:35 PM

Some weird stuff about Donna Troy to spark the creativity:

1. For a while all of her friends forgot she was ever Wonder Girl or Troia. She was cursed basically with having her past forgotten.

2. She carried a Lasso of Persuasion for a while that was like the Lasso of Truth, but it compelled those weaker of mind than her to do as she commanded.

3. After the Crisis on Infinite Earths she maintains memory of the multiverse and its inhabitants.

Old August 31st, 2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. Cursed to be forgotten and then cursed to remember.
Old August 31st, 2018, 04:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Interesting. Cursed to be forgotten and then cursed to remember.
It was more that the writers reteconed her so much I think they forgot

Old August 31st, 2018, 04:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm more just saying that she was in the Justice League during one period in which she wore that outfit. Direct synergy with Batman Grayson (didn't want to say the other way) isn't necessary. It could work and could be a focus of the card if we want to go with that stint of her career, though.

Her career is really all over the place in terms of outfits, identity, power sets, and behavior, so locking that in first would be needed.
Understand. To be honest I think I'd need a chart to show her outfits, names, and affiliations. Just to get it straight. I know some outfits and names had cross overs.

Old August 31st, 2018, 04:18 PM

Hmm I wonder if such a chart exists somewhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy