Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old December 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Found Warhammer stuff in basement of cusotmer's house

I went to a job today to stain some doors. I had to match existing stain in rest of hous and asked if the homeowner had any left over from when the house was built. We went to the basement to look and what do I see? At table set up with Warhammer figs, rulebooks etc. I asked her about it and she said her sons play. They are 15, 17 and 20 years old (I think he's off to college at Purdue though). I had to tell her about Heroscape of course and she said the boys enjoyed putting the figs together and painting them as well. She also said that she was glad to see them play that game because of the math and calculations, they'd be learning and would be having fun at the same time.

I never played Warhammer, but I recognized it and thought it was really cool to see. I had to try to preach the way of Heroscape, maybe she'll mention it to the boys.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures