Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Mice & Mystics

I posted the BGG link for this game on my game group's facebook page. We have 85 members belonging to our group's facebook page, of which 35 members belong to our BGG guild/group and participate pretty regularly at our gaming events. So hopefully this gets the game a little more attention.

After getting the Summoner Wars Master Set, I introduced it to my group and know that a few people bought the game afterward.

I plan on getting the game at some point for sure, but I just made a significant games purchase and will have to let my wallet cool off a little before prying it open again for games.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Neat game idea!

Are you a Redwall fan by any chance?
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Neat game idea!

Redwall is great as well as Mouse Guard. Oh and I like Tom & Jerry also.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Neat game idea!

Redwall is great as well as Mouse Guard. Oh and I like Tom & Jerry also.
Were you ever a Mouseketeer?

Wait, I'm the one that's old enough to be a Mouseketeer... no wait, that's my brother. He's 9 years older than me.... he was a Mouseketeer.

Anyway, looking forward to this one guys! It looks great.
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks cool, haven't bought a board game in probably 2 years. I think I'm due.
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yep, as soon as I saw those sculpts I thought Mouseguard and Redwall, which is enough for me to get in on this and I have no doubt the game will be fun too!

Now I just need someone to teach me Mouseguard. Rally want to play it, but no time to learn it.

-insert signature here-
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This game cought my attention. Looks neat, and I'm sure my son will like it too. Probably more importantly, my step-daughter would probably play this as well!

I'll ask my FLGS to pick me up a copy. I'd pre-order online but, #1, I like to support my FLGS, and #2, I have a 40 gift card for my FLGS (helps, because I'm short on real money at the moment.)

Looks like you might have a hit GB!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 15th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Top O' Hotness

It's already made the top of the 'Hotness' at BoardGameGeek...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
This game cought my attention. Looks neat, and I'm sure my son will like it too. Probably more importantly, my step-daughter would probably play this as well!

I'll ask my FLGS to pick me up a copy. I'd pre-order online but, #1, I like to support my FLGS, and #2, I have a 40 gift card for my FLGS (helps, because I'm short on real money at the moment.)

Don't you dare come and poopoo my game Clancampbell I'll never forget I tell ya!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post

Don't you dare come and poopoo my game Clancampbell I'll never forget I tell ya!
As long as you don't put out a D&D expansion for it. In all seriousness, this game looks great, and I'm itching to try it.

</IMG></IMG>

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks pretty sweet to me. I am guessing my niece will want to play it with me.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it looks great, and I love the mouse minis. I'm going to have to wait to order though, cooperative games historically haven't fared well with our group, nor have rpg style games. This seems like it may be the type of game you have to get into the character of to enjoy, and I picture that meaning it spends a lot of time not getting played in my circle.

Though it does say it can be played as one player...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games