Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 9th, 2011, 04:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TGRF's Fan Fic Digital Customs

Greetings, one and all. I spend a lot of my time on this site in the fan fiction forum, so most of you probably have not seen me before. I am not a customs creator, at least not in the normal sense. However, I have recently acquired photoshop. The idea of making digital customs has been floating around in my head for some time now, and now that I have Photoshop, I can put them on the screen better than I ever imagined!
When I say digital customs, I mean taking figures apart on the screen, and then pasting their parts back together, even painting them. It is a lot less messy, and you can keep your figures for HS play.

I have removed my first custom for further editing. He will be reposted once I am finished with him. I am currently working on a collection of figures related to my fan fic trilogy, the Last Battles of Valhalla. (This link will take you to the first book)
These figures will appear every now and then, as I come across them in the series. Those that I have done, you can see below along with their bios. Those that are coming soon, you obviously can't see, but I will post their bios. Those that are under revision are currently having their rulings and stats corrected. Those that are pending are being playtested, and will be along shortly.

The Last Battles of Valhalla Customs (A figure that is linked will take you to where that figure is first introduced in the fan fiction.)
Spoiler Alert!

Valhalla Reborn
Spoiler Alert!

[/spoiler]
[Content Removed]

So there you have it. Please let me know what you think. Comments or criticism is welcome! Hope you enjoy!
~TGRF.
EDIT: Click on any image to get a larger version.

Last edited by TGRF; July 8th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: TGRF's Customs - Deathwalker 10,000

Interesting idea. This is a pretty good way to see if an idea looks good before chopping up master set figs
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:21 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks. I have posted the card, please tell me what you think!
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:25 AM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

It looks really cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's friend
Even if surrounded and outnumbered, Deathwalker can rely on his thick armor to protect him.
Unless he's fighting nagrubs.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
It looks really cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's friend
Even if surrounded and outnumbered, Deathwalker can rely on his thick armor to protect him.
Unless he's fighting nagrubs.
.. Uh.. that's right! nagrubs.. Deathwalker 10000's arch-enemy!
Old December 11th, 2011, 08:20 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Good custom! Precision gun seems overpowered. Also, his base attack should be lowered to 2. And the special attack would be better with 4 dice.
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Hmm, I think I'll alter those stats. 4 for the special and 2 for the normal. IN what way is Precision gun overpowered? (As in how to fix it?)
Old December 12th, 2011, 08:15 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Hmm, I think I'll alter those stats. 4 for the special and 2 for the normal. IN what way is Precision gun overpowered? (As in how to fix it?)
You have a 50 percent chance of destroying an average half or third of a figures health, from 7 spaces away, too.
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Quote:
You have a 50 percent chance of destroying an average half or third of a figures health, from 7 spaces away, too.
Okay, I see what you are saying here. What if I dropped the range to five, and put only one wound instead of two. I still want the missile attack to be used, so I don't want them too similar.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay, I see what you are saying here. What if I dropped the range to five, and put only one wound instead of two. I still want the missile attack to be used, so I don't want them too similar.
Sure. Maybe keep it at 7, if you want, but make it a once-per-round thing. Either way sounds good. Maybe bump him up a bit in point cost, because of his versatility.
Old December 13th, 2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure. Maybe keep it at 7, if you want, but make it a once-per-round thing. Either way sounds good. Maybe bump him up a bit in point cost, because of his versatility.
Wait a minute. IF I'm just goign to do one wound, ti might as well be another special attack, only unblocakable and with an attack of one. So, how about this? The rnage is five, the wounds are two, but you can only use it once per round. I think that would work better. It would also ensure that the missile attack gets used. What do you think?
Old December 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wait a minute. IF I'm just goign to do one wound, ti might as well be another special attack, only unblocakable and with an attack of one. So, how about this? The rnage is five, the wounds are two, but you can only use it once per round. I think that would work better. It would also ensure that the missile attack gets used. What do you think?
I'm not sure. Testing will show whether to keep it at 1 wound or not. This seems like a competitive deathwalker.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards