Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:25 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
The Kane Chronicles

Hey guys!! I don't really know much about starting threads.
But a will try. So.... this is a thread about the Kane Chronicles.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:34 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Kane Chronicles

Helloooo!!!!!!!! Anybody here??

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:59 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It helps if you have something to talk about when you start a thread. Why don't you say some things you like about it, at the very least, so maybe people who haven't read it will become interested.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've read the first 2, good, but not as good as the other Olympians or Heroes of Olypmpus.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

IDK, I love them as well as the Olympus series - tonally they are very different books. I'm read them all with my son (in fact all the original Percy books and first Kane books are all autographed by Rick himself )

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
IDK, I love them as well as the Olympus series - tonally they are very different books. I'm read them all with my son (in fact all the original Percy books and first Kane books are all autographed by Rick himself )

Cool! I just don't care as much for Egypt mythology in general

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:25 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

I think they're a pretty good set of books. Anything 'ancient cultury' catches my interest and I love his style of writing. I think they're pretty good! I haven't gotten a hold of the third one yet...
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:06 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I read the first one. It wasn't as memorable as the Percy Jackson Series. Honestly, it wasn't until somebody brought up Ancient Egypt did I remember I read the first one. Its been awhile, but I have to say I enjoyed The LAst of the Olympians much more.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I've read the first 2, good, but not as good as the other Olympians or Heroes of Olypmpus.
Yes it's
Quote:
not as good as the other Olympians or Heroes of Olypmpus.
but it's OK and book #3 is out. It's OK

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books