Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old March 17th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NEW CONTEST - The Spartan Scrolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
How do you want the maps submitted? Post them to this thread? Another thread? Send them in via PM? VS file & a picture? Build directions?
It depends on if you wanted feedback on it before you submitted it. If you do want feedback, the ideal is to post it in your own map thread if possible. Tag the judges and we'll come give some feedback on it. Images and Build Instructions are definitely a must and having the VS files is awesome too because we can get a better feel for the whole thing.

If you don't want feedback, but just want to submit, then just post your map (or maps - you are allowed two submissions) to this thread with an Image, Build Instructions, and the VS file.

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 18th, 2020, 02:38 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was about to say the same thing. Flash, thanks for saving me the effort. Before I was a judge, I just posted my submissions here ... I knew I didn't have the time to tweak my maps. But if you do, the workshop or your own map thread with notification.
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Stalagmite Mounds

VS File
Build Directions

Requires: 1 BftU & 1 RttFF

Bio - "Master! Master! I have news!," squealed the ugly little goblin that had taken to calling itself Utgite in 'honor' of it's new Overlord. Utgar raised an eyebrow towards the interrupting creature, but otherwise took no other action. That was all the wretched goblin required to know it should continue it's report.

"Last weeks earthquake has ripped a new hole into the world below, and after exploring it, we have found something of great interest. Pools of sparkling water congregate below massive pillars of silt. The water tasted funny and I could feel the power in that cavern, I'm sure one of them must be a wellspring!"

Utgar pondered this information, he had learned these goblins were easily excitable and not overly intelligent. Still, he knew they made their homes below ground in the caves and caverns of their home world, so something unusual must be present in order to elicit this reaction. Plus if the report was accurate, he could not allow a new wellspring in this region to fall into the hands of Einar. His forces had been making gains recently, a win of this magnitude might boost their morale even further.

"Cyprien, gather up a small force and confirm this report for me."

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 18th, 2020, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Marsh Madness

VS File
Build Directions

Requires: 1 SotM & 1 TJ

Bio - The swamps north of here have long been a 'no-go' region for the local populous. For over a hundred years they have been claimed and defended by a wicked Hag. A master of illusionary magic and other forms of trickery, any who entered the swamps uninvited were either never seen from again, or would wander out weeks later completely mad. As such the locals came to calling those inflicted, and the swamps themselves, Marsh Madness.

A peculiar thing has occurred over the last few months though, those inflicted with Marsh Madness have slowly started to make more sense when they talk, and a change seems to have come over the region. Rumors abound that the old Hag has finally died, most likely from old age but who really cares how? Surley the Hag must have been protecting something significant in those swamps. A well spring perhaps? Was the Hag's name really Shirley? Something else? Time to go take a closer look, and see if their is anything there that can be redirected towards the war effort.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; March 19th, 2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old March 19th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

our first submissions! Awesome, thank you kindly Yodaking! btw loooove the clever title on the 2nd one!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:37 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad to see some maps coming up! Looking good. It looks like a few of us are taking on the challenge of a 1 BftU +!
Old March 19th, 2020, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
our first submissions! Awesome, thank you kindly Yodaking! btw loooove the clever title on the 2nd one!

Yeah, you can tell what I really wanted to be watching instead of making the map. But since I suddenly had some time on my hands, you get a couple of maps entered.
Old March 19th, 2020, 03:05 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Yeah, you can tell what I really wanted to be watching instead of making the map. But since I suddenly had some time on my hands, you get a couple of maps entered.
Lol I know...I was so devastated when they cancelled March Madness...like so devastated.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:16 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Finalized my first map this afternoon, I’m just tweaking some things on it (mostly aesthetics) and need to come up with a name for it. Once I am completely good with it I’ll post it up which will probably be within the next couple days. Maybe even tonight. (It’s a 1 SotM + 1 TJ map hint hint)

Moving onto my second entry. (I might go down the road of 1 RotV + 1 FotA hint hint)
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Finalized my first map this afternoon, I’m just tweaking some things on it (mostly aesthetics) and need to come up with a name for it. Once I am completely good with it I’ll post it up which will probably be within the next couple days. Maybe even tonight. (It’s a 1 SotM + 1 TJ map hint hint)

Moving onto my second entry. (I might go down the road of 1 RotV + 1 FotA hint hint)
Submitting or posting for feedback/review? We offer our criticisms free of charge

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

Submitting or posting for feedback/review? We offer our criticisms free of charge
I was just going to submit it. I’m crazy busy right now and I don’t have the time to potentially make a bunch of edits. I also find myself going down the rabbit hole of making a million tiny adjustments to maps (and struggling to make final decisions on them) on my own haha. I’m still working out the kinks on my first submission, mostly aesthetic choices. But thanks for the offer.

The other map I was working on I just scrapped and might start again from scratch with a different route to it. Or do a completely different map altogether. So I might only get one submission in if the other map never comes through. We’ll see.

Last edited by Cleon; March 24th, 2020 at 05:34 AM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:48 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No worries Cleon, still plenty of time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla