Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 7th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: Revisions 3/19/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Our game tonight is on your Royal Gardens. Just got it built. Will be my first time ever playing on the map — looking forward to it!

We always play four people: two against two. With 500 points each player, that'll be 2,000 points on the field. Should be interesting.

How'd it go?? Looking forward to hearing your feedback - especially with Royal Gardens nominated for WoS. It's been a long time since I've played the map, honestly. However, looking at it, I'm thinking I might like opening it up just a touch so it doesn't feel quite so claustrophobic.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 7th, 2022, 12:23 AM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: Revisions 3/19/22

Here are my two ScapeCon map submissions!

Nightblood
Requires 2x BftU, 1x VW, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

Preservation
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x TJ, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 10th, 2022, 07:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: ScapeCon II Submissions Added

Flash, you're one of the great map mapmakers and I voted for both of these, but...

...every time I look at Nightblood I can't help but think how stupid the name is. "Shadow is black and lava is red. Night is black and blood is red. Nightblood. Nailed it."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:10 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Flash, you're one of the great map mapmakers and I voted for both of these, but...

...every time I look at Nightblood I can't help but think how stupid the name is. "Shadow is black and lava is red. Night is black and blood is red. Nightblood. Nailed it."
In total agreement. I've often wondered what @Flash_19 could come up with in our C3G world with all the extra tools he could have in his toolbox!
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Hello! Would you like to destroy some evil today?

Old May 28th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

A ton of your Mediafire images no longer work in the OP @Flash_19

You should probably start hosting your downloads/images on heroscapers in order to avoid that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
A ton of your Mediafire images no longer work in the OP @Flash_19

You should probably start hosting your downloads/images on heroscapers in order to avoid that.
Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it.

Old September 14th, 2022, 11:14 PM

Couple new maps. Executioner was a response to a challenge by @Dysole to build an asymmetrical map. It ended up being more symmetrical the more I tinkered with it.
Snare is a potential submission for the current map contest.

Snare
Requires 2x M:TCB, 1x SotM, 1x TJ

Executioner
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT

EDIT: I also recently put together another version of Preservation that does not require ladders. I called it Preservation: OEAO Edition because I know how much @OEAO loves ladders.

Preservation: OEAO Edition
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x TJ, and extra battlements from FoA

Last edited by Flash_19; September 14th, 2022 at 11:36 PM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:43 AM

Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Stuff

Been sitting on these ones long enough. Also worth noting that I updated the OP in this thread to be a lot cleaner. Hopefully the changes are helpful!

Dominion
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA, 1x VW

Awakened
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA, 2x TT

Last edited by Flash_19; September 18th, 2022 at 10:26 AM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 03:54 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Awakened
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA, 1x VW 2x TT
Fixed that for you.
Old September 18th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: More New Stuff

I like Awakened quite a bit. It looks like it makes the 6-hex glaciers work (that's really hard to do). It feels a bit large, but at a glance, I think you've done some good things to allow for it not too "play large" (no speedbumps, 2 turns to develop to the center, road throughout most of the map, lots of flat area to move through. My only suggestion might be for this map to have preset glyphs? and have them be weaker ones like Lodin/Ulinavia. I could see this map having issues where the stronger glyph side is the only side to get played on, AND if Wannok ever shows up, it potentially creates even more issues with that...simply because it would take way too long to contest Wannok if you ever developed the other side of the map.

Other than that, I really like it...I think it deserves some tests in a tourney to see how it holds up

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Awakened
Requires 1x RotV, 1x FoA, 1x VW 2x TT
Fixed that for you.
Thanks for the catch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios