Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 5th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Transcendental Argument for the Existence of God

This is a question and debate with no answer so I will enjoy having this discussion.
Morality wise-
If no god exists then humans are therefore a product of upbringing and Environment...therefore a computer could be programmed with the exact same factors and scientists could predict a person behavior to an exact measurement and determination.Which it cannot so a higher plane of existence or being must exist IMO.

Humans are in fact the only creature on the planet that struggle with existentialism and need a purpose.

I for one am Pantheistic in that I believe in an all encompassing god that is you, me , and everyone\everything. In a sense a more native American belief that God is all around us and makes up the universe. I feel no man or being could possibly understand god and the fact of acting on behalf or humanizing a god is pure psychosis. It is more likely an attempt at manipulation (as humans are clearly almost predestined at that.)
None of us have ever met the scribe's for any book on religion but can understand a clear motivation behind why someone would want us to believe them over another religion.(Take Christianity and Paganism for example)
As far as morals go, it's hard to say, I can understand why people believe in a place where bad people go to justify and self-pleasure in the fact they are acting as they deem good but as far as I can tell Sociopathic\psychopathic individuals believe they are doing the right thing most of the time aswell.

It more or less speaks of the sense of narcissism humans have for themselves. If this wasn't true what is the overall point of Possession's, social media, braggadocios behavior us as a species tend to have? Why buy a bigger house, why drive a nicer car?
I love people who are spiritual, ones that let religion dictate life and put down others as being lesser people...not so much.

Something interesting to ponder....

Dragons.The myth of dragons developed in many countries around the world that weren't able to communicate with each other.
It begs the question of why?
Well if you believe in evolution and that we were once monkey's, the three major predators\dangers for a monkey are Birds of Prey, Large Cats, and Snakes. If you combine those together that makes a Dragon. An interesting fact is Human and Primate eyes are specially designed to see snakes that would be hidden to other animals so we can sense the danger.

This might be the reason why Ophidiophobia( the fear of snakes) is one of the most widespread fears among humans.
Which is what truly interests me...are memories\behaviors able to pass from one life form to another over many generations despite being written down or spoken as part of a genetic imprint that is created over time not an instant miracle of life.

I will not go into the discussion of if evolution is real because it becomes a giant circle jerk of proving\ disproving many religions...but am just posing the question.

~Casey

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; July 5th, 2017 at 03:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General