Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Didn't get a chance to try Settlers of Catan: America with my dad over Christmas - just not enough time. I *did* buy Space Checkers at Target today - looks like a neat game. I like variations on common games.

Tomorrow I may get in a game or two of Warhammer Fantasy. My Greenskins against his Dwarves.
I wish now that I had never sold my Warhammer armies as a teenager.
What armies did you field?
I assembled most of my collection of CHAOS before the changes were made and they were split into 3 different factions. I continued to play them though as well as loads of mercenaries for about 3 years after that. I had about 13 thousand points worth of CHAOS figures. I never once bought any other army race. Though I wanted to play Orcs and Goblins badly.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Painted up some unique zombie survivors for ATZ.

More pics in my blog.
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Those look great A_Train

This morning I took Agents of SMERSH out for a solo test drive and it is pretty cool. I barely won after thinking I was going to win it easily. It's a coop game for 1-4 players, and while solo is cool, it will be much better with multiple players because the best part is reading the over 1600 encounters that add a lot of theme and funny flavor, especially the way some people in my group will read them

Planning on playing with 3 or 4 on our game group's New Year's Day event from 11am-11pm. There's a group of guys that are doing an all day Battlestar Galactica game where they will have the expansions and whatnot for like three 3 hour games that continue like one or something like that. I like BSG, but that's too long for me to commit to one game.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 29th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:36 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those are interesting survivors Nice paint work!

I played Horus Heresy and a couple games of Quarriors today!
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have had a nice couple of days of gaming while in New York visiting friends.

Played:
Legendary x2
Ticket to Ride: Europe x2
X-Wing x2 (one was a 140 point marathon w/M. Falcon)
Abandon Ship
Munchkin
King of Tokyo w/expansion
Memoir 44
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:03 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished a 1500 point game of Warhammer Fantasy. Twas my Orcs and Goblins against his Dwarves. He beat me, but my Black Orcs did well enough in the end. We spent the first part of the afternoon painting/assembling figures - I ~finished a very detailed Savage Orc Great Shaman. It's not structurally sound, so I need to figure out how to make it stay together better.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:22 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Is the Power Up expansion worth it here? It's only $15, but I'm completely unsure if it's a good buy or not.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Played Timeline with the family. Then cracked open X-Wing and played the Quick Start rules with my son. Looking forward to digging into the rest of the rule book.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 30th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Last board game I played was a turn for Chief in Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga. it was quite fun.

Old December 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Is the Power Up expansion worth it here? It's only $15, but I'm completely unsure if it's a good buy or not.
I think it is. It seems to make the games last longer and my favorite part is that it has balanced the game between going for the kill and victory points, so far. Before, most of our victories were due to kills. I won't know for sure until I get a few games at work with the "kill crew". We have never had a game won with victory points.

It is also nice to have the monsters feel different since the Evolution cards are designed to force (more like nudge) them to be played a specific way depending on what cards come out.
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:32 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Played quite a bit with some gaming buddies yesterday:

2x Cosmic Encounter
Cards Against Humanity
2x Bezzerwizzer (a really fun trivia game)
Settlers of Catan

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

Ummm, the only game I've played recently is Axis and Allies Minis, will probably play more throughout the weekend until about Tuesday.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games