Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 28th, 2012, 04:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I am finished up a Totem Hunter for Warmachine last night.
Beautiful paint job! I love the speckles on its head.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Grabbed a new game at and finally had a chance to break it out last night.

Legacy: Gears of Time

Here is the Kickstarter page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 29th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Played 3 games of Heroscape (first time in...forever) and 2 games of Axis and Allies: Naval miniatures today.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:34 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Painted up some police figures for ATZ. Should be playing that game soon, though I'll probably wait for the updated rules due out in the next month or two.

More pics on the blog, as always.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:53 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

We just finished our interlude for Descent 2.0 last night.

We are halfway through the campaign and I am absolutely loving this game.

The campaign is so much more balanced than the RtL campaign IMO. The heroes have won every encounter so far, though there were some ridiculously close calls. In RtL the OL just seemed to get so overly powerful that the heroes just die all the time.

Plus the encounters are literally an hour(ish), which is awesome. Most "dungeons" are 2 encounters which means you can finish a whole scenario in less than 2 hours. (Of course the interlude took us 4 hours last night, but every other encounter had been an hour(ish) at the most.)

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:57 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Summoner Wars on the IOS like there's no tommorrow (send me a request to play, you're record is sure to improve: nyys1).

-insert signature here-
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hoping to get a game of Star Wars X-Wing tomorrow night. From what I've heard, there's a good bit of stuff going on with that game with different pilots affecting stuff and different weapons systems that can change stuff or get knocked out. We'll see.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Summoner Wars on the IOS like there's no tommorrow (send me a request to play, you're record is sure to improve: nyys1).
Congratulations on winning our Guild Dwarves mirror match. It's not over yet, but you've destroyed all of my walls so I'm completely screwed.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:11 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The ATZ figs are looking good.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:45 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played Invasion from Outer Space yesterday with my son and his friend. That was lots of fun, very remiscent of Last Night on Earth, but with some neat tweaks. My martians finally overwhelmed the carnies, but that Jojo the Dancing Bear is truly a beast!

I also got in a game of Smash Up tonight with my son. I'm really enjoying this one, and now my wife is interested in giving it a try.

And as usual for past two months, I've been running through Summoner Wars on the IOS nonstop, just barely hanging on to a winning record.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:46 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Hoping to get a game of Star Wars X-Wing tomorrow night. From what I've heard, there's a good bit of stuff going on with that game with different pilots affecting stuff and different weapons systems that can change stuff or get knocked out. We'll see.
Don't choose Porkins as one of your pilots. He'll blow up right before he attacks his first target.
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:37 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

August Gaming

Dragon Dice x 22
LotR: LCG x 17
HeroScape x 13
Descent 2.0 x 12
Great Dalhmuti x 6
King of Tokyo x 5
Bang! x 4
David and Goliath x 4
Shadows Over Camelot x 2
Quarriors! x 2
Catacombs
Super Dungeon Explore
Space Hulk: Death Angel

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games