Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 23rd, 2012, 06:06 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
I visited their new store and it is HUGE. Also, a scape day would be great. It has been far too long.
Agreed! Any weekend is good for me as long as I know a date a head of time. Let's plan this people. Should we do a free play day or a tourney?

I vote tourney!

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

We need some more people to check this thread too

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old February 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wish you guys were down in San Diego... I saw Game Empire and got all excited, then realized that you weren't talking about the one in San Diego.
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:16 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

This weekend I'm playing sommoner wars but how does the next one sound?

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Me and Leo and some others will be Scaping at the Realm in Brea next Sunday if anyone wants to go.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
Me and Leo and some others will be Scaping at the Realm in Brea next Sunday if anyone wants to go.
It's Actually Dicehouse Games in Fullerton. But anyone is welcome to come. We will be there all day from 11:30 to 7pm scaping. It's just for fun

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old March 15th, 2012, 03:20 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Nice to know San Diegan scapers exist. Are garage sales worth visiting or do they never have scape? I've seen those from the east coast make incredible finds.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:25 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have never ever found any Scape stuff at a garage sale, thrift stores or the swap meets here in SD, but I did make a rather massive score on craigslist back in November, and that was pretty much the only time I have ever seen Scape stuff on craigslist at all.
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM

It brings me sad news to report that King of the Marro has left Heroscape and sold his entire collection for college. While I respect his decision, it saddens me that we lost a great player. Is this what has become of the Southern CALI scapers? We all drop off like files one by one? Come on guys we gotta get something going. I know distance is a major factor for most of us, but we need to try and get something going!

Old May 16th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
It brings me sad news to report that King of the Marro has left Heroscape and sold his entire collection for college. While I respect his decision, it saddens me that we lost a great player. Is this what has become of the Southern CALI scapers? We all drop off like files one by one? Come on guys we gotta get something going. I know distance is a major factor for most of us, but we need to try and get something going!
Not KotM! Well, here's me putting my hand over my heart. Fare thee well, brave King of the Marro: ye will be missed.

Also, why didn't you call me if you were going to sell off your collection?

I will try to be available if you can stir up some interest. But I have to tell you: I just had a(nother) kid, my company just got sold, and I just had some (minor) surgery and I still can't eat meat. Or bread. Or cheese. Or anything tomato-based ... basically, if you'd find it on a meat-lover's pizza, it's out for me. So life is somewhat hectic, for sure, but I'm still interested in the game, and still excited about C3V stuff (which I have a small part in producing), and still up for gaming, if I can manage to fit it into my schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 18th, 2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Not KotM! Well, here's me putting my hand over my heart. Fare thee well, brave King of the Marro: ye will be missed.

Also, why didn't you call me if you were going to sell off your collection?

I will try to be available if you can stir up some interest. But I have to tell you: I just had a(nother) kid, my company just got sold, and I just had some (minor) surgery and I still can't eat meat. Or bread. Or cheese. Or anything tomato-based ... basically, if you'd find it on a meat-lover's pizza, it's out for me. So life is somewhat hectic, for sure, but I'm still interested in the game, and still excited about C3V stuff (which I have a small part in producing), and still up for gaming, if I can manage to fit it into my schedule.
I was wondering why he didn't call me either lol Ok sounds good! I am done with finals this week and I will try and plan something with everyone soon since it's the summer. Stay tune everyone.

Old May 19th, 2012, 08:51 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Oh sad day. Just a couple months ago he texted to see if I wanted to play. That's really too bad.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers