Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 14 - GENCON PREP *WIN TICALLA JUNGLE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
So can anyone sign up for this? I'm pretty new to heroscapers and am not sure what all of this is really about.
Short answer is yes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:04 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
So can anyone sign up for this? I'm pretty new to heroscapers and am not sure what all of this is really about.
Short answer is yes.
The longer answer is yes, but you should try and get at least one casual online game in before your first tournament game. It's not required or anything, but you'll play a much better game in the tournament if you can get the fiddling around with the interface done ahead of time.

Check the Online Match Request Thread to try and schedule a casual game with someone.

And welcome to Online Heroscape!
Old June 3rd, 2014, 07:48 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Short answer is yes.
The longer answer is yes, but you should try and get at least one casual online game in before your first tournament game. It's not required or anything, but you'll play a much better game in the tournament if you can get the fiddling around with the interface done ahead of time.

Check the Online Match Request Thread to try and schedule a casual game with someone.

And welcome to Online Heroscape!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 09:57 PM

TardisComplex Woo who?

Just sent in my sign up sheet! First onlineline heroscape battle... Hopefully I don't doddle too much... Although I may have chosen a bad army, i don't really know. I don't get that many willing opponents at my home. Oh well!
Old June 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Is it Fossil or Frozen Fossil because they are 2 different boards, by swamp or ice.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old June 4th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

It's normal Fossil.
Old June 5th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This seems like a great opportunity to join in on Online 'Scape for the first time! I am going to advertise the heck out of this to try and get more people to play.
Old June 6th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmm, this format is frustrating. I can see why people like it, though. Anyways, just putting the finishing touches on my army, then I'll be signed up!
Old June 6th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Hmm, this format is frustrating. I can see why people like it, though. Anyways, just putting the finishing touches on my army, then I'll be signed up!
FWIW, pretty much the entire OHS team really doesn't like RtW. But, we can stand it once a year for GenCon practice.

Old June 6th, 2014, 11:52 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Signed up with a slightly different take of one of my favorite armies.
Old June 7th, 2014, 07:14 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!

All melee army, hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 8th, 2014, 11:05 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I may get in this one. I have played a couple of games online now and I feel a little more comfortable about it now. I'll kick around some army ideas and then decide.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events