Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old May 13th, 2014, 10:42 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Read part 1 of Frankenscape battle now!

Anyway, for the next battle, we are doing a sort of "Frankenscape" map, where my brother in law will build one half of the map, and I will build the other half of the map, and then we will bring them together when we play and attach the two halves to make a full map! Here is a picture of the size of each half of the map. The road cannot be covered up by anything, to give melee a better chance at getting around the map.

This is going to be a wacky looking map when we combine our two parts together!

We are playing draft pool, each player brings 600 pts, and we draft 450 pts for our army! Here is the pool: (1190 points total)

Feral Troll, Marcu, Stingers x2, Isamu, Zombies x3, C3V's Havech Eradicators x2, Guilty, Kaemon Awa, Otanashi, Dumutef Guard x2, Wolves of Badru x3, Werewolf Lord.

Wiker - Stingers x2, Feral troll, Isamu, Otanashi, Guilty, Zombies x3- 440 pts, 20 hexes

Andy - Havech Eradicators x2, Kaemon Awa, Marcu, Dumutef Guard x2, Wolves of Badru- 450 pts, 15 hexes

Round 1:
B1: Stingers roll drain, two Stingers on the bridge put 3 wounds on Kaemon awa, the last one fails his 5 attack vs 5 defense roll against a Dumutef Guard.
A1: A wolf pounces one zombie, and watches as the two others hilariously snap their necks attempting to pounce a stinger on height and a zombie on height, rolling 1 skull and 0 skulls, respectively.
B2: Zombies fail at attacking Dumutef and Marcu, but one on height kills the wolf that pounced his zombie buddy earlier. Mmm, wolf brains. A zombie rises again!
A2: Eradicators reveal unique attack +1 glyph under bridge, and range down 2 stingers.
B3: Two Stingers on the bridge kill Kaemon awa, the third fails to kill an Eradicator.
A3: OM 3 lost on Kaemon.
Deaths so far: B:2 dead stingers. A: all 3 wolves dead, Kaemon dead.

END OF ROUND 1:

Round 2:
B1: Stingers wreck two Eradicators in three attacks.
A1: The Eradicator below the bridge on the unique attack +1 glyph attacks and rolls 1 skull on 4 dice vs Guilty's 3 defense, and Guilty dodges the shot. Andy rolls 18 on the D20 for plasma surge, giving him another attack. The Eradicator, drunk and stupid, shoots and totally misses Guilty, but the D20 smiles upon him once again, as Andy rolls a 20 for plasma surge. He changes his aim, targeting a stinger on the bridge, but alas, the Eradicator is now regretting the eight extra beers he had before showing up for battle, as he blanks AGAIN! His story isn't over yet, as Andy rolls another stinking 20 for plasma surge. The Eradicator finally kills a Stinger on the bridge, and another Eradicator shoots down the last Stinger occupying the bridge.
B2: The zombies, hungry for peanuts after all of this beer talk, decide to horde attack the Dumutef on the road. They viciously tear at his flesh, and the beast goes down. The three zombies played an intense game of rock paper scissors to see who got to eat the brain, Otanashi was totally sickened by this scene. Mmm, peanut sized Dumutef brains.
A2: Eradicators range down 2 more stingers and one uses his huge, disgusting claw to cut off the head of a zombie in melee combat.
B3: Zombies move toward the Eradicators, hungry for brains, and a zombie reveals the init +8 glyph. They fail to kill an Eradicator and the other Dumutef.
A3: Three zombie heads explode as the Eradicators fire away, none of them dead from that darn D20 roll all game.
Wiker's handsome troll gets a burn on his foot from the lava field
Deaths so far: B: 4 zombies, 5 stingers, Troll has 1 wound. A: 1 Dumutef Guard, 2 Eradicators, all three wolves, Kaemon

END OF ROUND 2:

Round 3:
B1: Zombies mobilize and leave the Init +8 glyph. A zombie fails to get the other Dumutef's peanut brain. Two other zombies slash and bite at Marcu for two wounds!
A1: An Eradicator murders the last Stinger in ranged combat with a nice warm shot of plasma, and two other Eradicators attack Guilty from range. Guilty rolls 2 shields on 2 dice to survive the first 3 skulls/4 dice attack, and Andy fails to get a saving roll on plasma surge, FINALLY! That Eradicator dies. The second Eradicator kills guilty on a 2 skulls/4 dice attack, but in his dying breath, Guilty watches as that Eradicator also dies from the D20 plasma surge!
B2: Again, a zombie fails to get Dumutef brains, but two others score two more wounds on Marcu.
A2: The last two Eradicators move and attempt to range down two zombies. One Eradicator gets a kill, but the other one blanks, and also dies due to plasma surge! Eradicators are quickly becoming the MVP of Wiker's team, lol.
B3: The troll, smelling the wounds that the zombies have opened up on Marcu, moves next to Marcu, and succeeds in picking up the ring of protection, the one time use defense +3 treasure glyph. Rolling 6 dice in the attack, the troll manages only two skulls, and Marcu on height gets one shield. Troll also recovers from the burn wound on his foot.
A3: Marcu decides he isn't a hater this turn, kills a zombie, and recovers from one of his wounds as well!
Deaths so far: B: 6 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty.A: 3 wounds on Marcu, 1 Dumutef Guard, 5 Havech Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 3!

LEFT HALF OF MAP/WIKER'S DEATHS

RIGHT HALF OF MAP/ANDY'S DEATHS

ROUND 4:
B1: The handsome troll attacks Marcu again, getting 4 skulls/6 dice this time, killing Marcu.
A1: loses OM 1 on Marcu.
B2: Troll moves North, preparing to assist the lone zombie that's trying to eat Dumutef brains.
A2: Dumutef attacks a zombie in an attempt to preserve is own brains, but the zombie blocks.
B3: Troll moves adjacent to the Dumutef, but the Dumutef blocks the troll's attack.
A3: The last Eradicator, thinking clearly now that he has watched three of his brothers die to plasma surge, rushes up to Otanashi and cuts her into ribbons with his monstrous claw.
Deaths so far:B: 6 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty, otanashi. A: Marcu, 1 Dumutef Guard, 5 Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 4

Round 5:
B1: The troll dances around the Dumutef, picks up the belt of giant strength treasure glyph, and spends it immediately, rolling 4 skulls/5 dice to finally end the Dumutef.
A1: OM 1 lost on Dumutef.
B2: Handsome troll moves toward road in the middle of the map.
A2: The last Eradicator, pushing his luck, ranges down a zombie.
B3: The troll climbs onto the road.
A3: Eradicator climbs up toward the bridge.
Deaths so far: B: 7 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty, otanashi. A: Marcu, both Dumutef Guards, 5 Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 5

ROUND 6:
B1: Isamu finally moves, and takes the Unique attack +1 glyph.
A1: Playing risky AGAIN, the Eradicator shoots at Isamu, but Isamu vanishes, and reappears on the glyph.
B2:Troll runs down the road, still a few spaces out from the Eradicator.
A2:Eradicator stays put and takes another shot at Isamu, but Isamu gets a 9 on the D20, and vanishes again!
B3: The troll, rolling 2 skulls/4 dice, kills the Eradicator on height!

END OF THE GAME!

Wiker wins, with a healthy troll, 2 zombies, and Isamu! Andy really loved those Eradicators, though! And yes, I won initiative every time this game, and I think I only had help from the init +8 glyph one time! Wiker's record vs Andy is now 2-2!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 15th, 2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old May 13th, 2014, 10:52 AM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Sweet! At least those stingers were able to take out Kaemon. Also, nice job with the color, it helped a lot!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old May 14th, 2014, 09:38 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is Part 2! I will be copying and pasting this into the part one post at some point, so I can have the whole battle in that one post!

Round 3:
B1: Zombies mobilize and leave the Init +8 glyph. A zombie fails to get the other Dumutef's peanut brain. Two other zombies slash and bite at Marcu for two wounds!
A1: An Eradicator murders the last Stinger in ranged combat with a nice warm shot of plasma, and two other Eradicators attack Guilty from range. Guilty rolls 2 shields on 2 dice to survive the first 3 skulls/4 dice attack, and Andy fails to get a saving roll on plasma surge, FINALLY! That Eradicator dies. The second Eradicator kills guilty on a 2 skulls/4 dice attack, but in his dying breath, Guilty watches as that Eradicator also dies from the D20 plasma surge!
B2: Again, a zombie fails to get Dumutef brains, but two others score two more wounds on Marcu.
A2: The last two Eradicators move and attempt to range down two zombies. One Eradicator gets a kill, but the other one blanks, and also dies due to plasma surge! Eradicators are quickly becoming the MVP of Wiker's team, lol.
B3: The troll, smelling the wounds that the zombies have opened up on Marcu, moves next to Marcu, and succeeds in taking the ring of protection, the one time use defense +3 treasure glyph. Rolling 6 dice in the attack, the troll manages only two skulls, and Marcu on height gets one shield. Troll also recovers from the burn wound on his foot.
A3: Marcu decides he isn't a hater this turn, kills a zombie, and recovers from one of his wounds as well!
Deaths so far: B: 6 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty.A: 3 wounds on Marcu, 1 Dumutef Guard, 5 Havech Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 3!

LEFT HALF OF MAP/WIKER'S DEATHS

RIGHT HALF OF MAP/ANDY'S DEATHS

ROUND 4:
B1: The handsome troll attacks Marcu again, getting 4 skulls/6 dice this time, killing Marcu.
A1: loses OM 1 on Marcu.
B2: Troll moves North, preparing to assist the lone zombie that's trying to eat Dumutef brains.
A2: Dumutef attacks a zombie in an attempt to preserve is own brains, but the zombie blocks.
B3: Troll moves adjacent to the Dumutef, but the Dumutef blocks the troll's attack.
A3: The last Eradicator, thinking clearly now that he has watched three of his brothers die to plasma surge, rushes up to Otanashi and cuts her into ribbons with his monstrous claw.
Deaths so far:B: 6 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty, otanashi. A: Marcu, 1 Dumutef Guard, 5 Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 4

Ugh, I was really hoping to finish today, but yet again off to work I go! I almost feel like it would have been easier to record this! I think editing the videos takes me less time than this text and picture stuff! I will hopefully post the last two rounds tomorrow, stick around for the conclusion!
Old May 15th, 2014, 11:01 AM

Re: Read part 3 of Frankenscape battle now!

Alright, time for the conclusion!

Round 5:
B1: The troll dances around the Dumutef, picks up the belt of giant strength treasure glyph, and spends it immediately, rolling 4 skulls/5 dice to finally end the Dumutef.
A1: OM 1 lost on Dumutef.
B2: Handsome troll moves toward road in the middle of the map.
A2: The last Eradicator, pushing his luck, ranges down a zombie.
B3: The troll climbs onto the road.
A3: Eradicator climbs up toward the bridge.
Deaths so far: B: 7 zombies, all 6 stingers, guilty, otanashi. A: Marcu, both Dumutef Guards, 5 Eradicators, all 3 wolves, Kaemon.

END OF ROUND 5

ROUND 6:
B1: Isamu finally moves, and takes the Unique attack +1 glyph.
A1: Playing risky AGAIN, the Eradicator shoots at Isamu, but Isamu vanishes, and reappears on the glyph.
B2:Troll runs down the road, still a few spaces out from the Eradicator.
A2:Eradicator stays put and takes another shot at Isamu, but Isamu gets a 9 on the D20, and vanishes again!
B3: The troll, rolling 2 skulls/4 dice, kills the Eradicator on height!

END OF THE GAME!

Wiker wins, with a healthy troll, 2 zombies, and Isamu! Andy really loved those Eradicators, though! And yes, I won initiative every time this game, and I think I only had help from the init +8 glyph one time! Wiker's record vs Andy is now 2-2!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 15th, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old May 15th, 2014, 07:04 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Nice! I now want a Feral Troll to add to my collection... Great Battle report Brandon!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old May 15th, 2014, 10:09 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good to see Wiker pull out for a win for me. Finally.

That was a good picture report. Very well done!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Good to see Wiker pull out for a win for me. Finally.

That was a good picture report. Very well done!
Lol finally, right. I have never done the pictures before, maybe next time I'll try and take a couple of dynamic/close up shots of where figures move to or attack, instead of just the monstrous bird's eye view of the map at the end of each round. Thanks for the encouragement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
Nice! I now want a Feral Troll to add to my collection... Great Battle report Brandon!
You know that the Feral Troll comes in the DnD master set right? You should consider getting yourself a set! You get Darrak Ambershard for a bonding option with the dwarves, too! DnD set also has treasure glyphs, I think you'd get four brand new ones (I think you get permanent attack +1, permanent defense +1, a one time use healing potion that removes 3 wounds, and a generic "Brandar Chest" with no set powers) so you'd get no doubles of the ones I sent you!

I just realized, I'm not keeping tally of your guys' predictions for the games! I'll have to go edit OP at some point and run through and see who has guessed what and we'll see who's the psychic around here! Truthfully, it's going to come down to Maklar vs MrHscape, lol.

Maybe, if there is enough participation, I will send a small box of scape (probably in the $10-$20 range) out every few months to the person who has the most correct guesses. Perhaps I'll scale the prize if/as this contest grows, too! So, message for all of you innocent bystanders, get involved and put your predictions up, and don't forget, VOTE FOR WIKER! I'm going to start here and become President someday, lol.

It's simple, you get entertainment, you humor me with your pathetic guesses (unless you predict that I'll win,) and if you're good, you get a little scape in the mail, courtesy of me! So, spread the word!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 16th, 2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:47 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's see here, I didn't predict for Puddle Jumping, I was wrong on Dragon Wars, right on Frankenstein, and I guessed the winner of both yours and Mr HScape's Mirror Match Battles. Does those count for one or two. So, as is, my record is 2-1 or 3-1.

Old May 18th, 2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Let's see here, I didn't predict for Puddle Jumping, I was wrong on Dragon Wars, right on Frankenstein, and I guessed the winner of both yours and Mr HScape's Mirror Match Battles. Does those count for one or two. So, as is, my record is 2-1 or 3-1.
Hmm, that's a good question. I'll probably make you 2-1, since that was MrHscape's battle you predicted. I'll have to get this updated soon!

I'll also get another video up fairly soon, hopefully two weeks. MrHscape knows who's in this next battle...

HoSS's Darth Vader! He will be in the draft pool amongst lots of classic scape!

This will be the last battle video for probably a month or two, my wife is having surgery in a few days and I will have to take care of her. I may attempt to put up a "my top ten favorite figures" video in a little spare time, though!
Old May 26th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Re: Battle featuring HoSS's Vader next! Come predict!

Alright, finally ready to post armies! It's a draft pool, but I do not remember the original pool.

Anyway, here are the armies!

Wiker: Knights of Weston x2, Eldgrim, Otanashi, HoSS's Darth Vader
400 points, 11 hexes

Andy: Tarn Viking Warriors, Cyprien, Sonya, Marro Warriors, Morsbane
395 points, 11 hexes

We will be doing another Frankenscape map, with start zones on opposite sides of the map, like any other normal map.

Who's going to win? Make your predictions!
Old May 26th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks like a good match. Weird for me to see Morsbane and Cyprien together. They are mortal enemies on my game table.

I will go with Vader just simply because he is straight out awesome and incredibly fun. Of course if he gets negated by Morsbane, all bets are off.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:52 PM

Sorry brandonwiker, but I'm gonna have to go with Andy here. I just think Cyprien and Morsbane are better than Vader.

It looks like it's gonna be quite the showdown though. Will you record this one on YouTube, or no?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports