Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 19th, 2012, 01:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Welcome Lucasser.

Do you play HS regularly? Do you prefer classic or Marvel scape? Are you into customization? How'd you find this great site? Anything you want to share?
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm relatively new as well I've been reading threads and printing cards like a mad man. At the moment our family is big into superheroscape having just recently started buying and collecting scape goodies.

Edit: typo lol

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; October 1st, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: typo
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:11 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I'm relatively new as well I've been reading threats and printing cards like a mad man. At the moment our family is big into superheroscape having just recently started buying and collecting scape goodies.
You should probably contact the police about that

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
I'm relatively new as well I've been reading threats and printing cards like a mad man. At the moment our family is big into superheroscape having just recently started buying and collecting scape goodies.
You should probably contact the police about that
He's probably just talking about the smack talk going down in the Major League Heroscape Season 3 thread.

Welcome to the site!
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:46 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
You should probably contact the Strippers about that
good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
He's probably just talking about the smack talk going down in the Major League Heroscape Season 3 thread.

Welcome to the site!
Thanks!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; October 1st, 2012 at 07:47 PM. Reason: avoiding double post.
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:23 PM

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Wink Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You should probably contact the Strippers about that
good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post

Welcome to the site!
Thanks!
It's not considered socially acceptable to talk about strippers on a website devoted to a board game for ages eight and up.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Hello!!! I'm Chelle...I belong to Chief (i believe he posted right above me....)

Edit: oh nos its Neo not Chief. Well I belong to Ibechief. if he wishes to claim me.

I'm excited to be here today!

Last edited by Strange_Love; October 1st, 2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: read the edit :)
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:33 PM

Question Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post

Hello!!! I'm Chelle...I belong to Chief (i believe he posted right above me....)

Edit: oh nos its Neo not Chief. Well I belong to Ibechief. if he wishes to claim me.

What? (No, I am not trying to scare you away from the site.)

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 1st, 2012, 08:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post

Welcome to the site, Strange_Love, and ibechief as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 8th, 2012, 01:47 AM

Fess is surprisingly tart

Uh, Hi!
I'm not yet a Heroscape player, or owner even.
In fact I first really looked at Heroscape for the tiles for Battletech, a game that also uses hexagonal movement. But, you see, I'm between hobby dabbles just now. I'm done with RPGs. I don't have the patience for huge army sorts of games like Warhammer 40,000--either to paint figures or to keep track of them on the field. So I was looking at a bunch of different games with a couple things in mind. I don't want to have to field too many models/figures at a time. I don't really want to paint much (well my mind wants to, but my eyes and hands vigorously disagree.) And I want my 10 year old son to think I'm cool for playing the game with him.
So far it looks like HS might just fit the bill all around.
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM

Welcome to the site! Hope you find what you are looking for in Heroscape. There is quite a bit to offer here.

Old December 8th, 2012, 03:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fess View Post
Uh, Hi!
I'm not yet a Heroscape player, or owner even.
In fact I first really looked at Heroscape for the tiles for Battletech, a game that also uses hexagonal movement. But, you see, I'm between hobby dabbles just now. I'm done with RPGs. I don't have the patience for huge army sorts of games like Warhammer 40,000--either to paint figures or to keep track of them on the field. So I was looking at a bunch of different games with a couple things in mind. I don't want to have to field too many models/figures at a time. I don't really want to paint much (well my mind wants to, but my eyes and hands vigorously disagree.) And I want my 10 year old son to think I'm cool for playing the game with him.
So far it looks like HS might just fit the bill all around.
Welcome to the site, & beware the addiction.

Heroscape ticks all your boxes. Have a look around, & feel free to ask questions, you will find it is a very friendly site.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General