Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 21st, 2016, 12:38 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: MLB

Did the Cubs just suddenly remember how to hit baseballs in the last 2 games? Making up for lost innings?

Seriously though, great to see Rizzo and Russel breaking out of their postseason slumps at the plate.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

World series!!!!!!!!!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 22nd, 2016, 10:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Well, it took 71 years, but the Cubs are once again National League champs. Congrats to all you Cubs fans out there. I don't want to jinx anything for you guys, but I have to say that clinching the pennant by spanking Clayton Kershaw is a pretty good sign.
Old October 22nd, 2016, 11:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

While I stopped watching baseball years ago because of lack of time and patience, I grew up a Cubs fan. I spent a lot of time at my grandparent's house as a kid, and they loved the Cubs, despite living on the south side, so that's all I knew. Also, they were so much easier to watch on chanel 9, whereas the Sox were on chanel 44, which was UHF and required lots of messing around with the rabbit ears, vertical hold etc. For you youngsters, that meant it was a real pain to even get the Sox to come in, let alone have a clear picture.

Anyway, I'm really happy that the Cubs finally got there, but now they have to seal the deal.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 22nd, 2016, 11:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

World series bound! Cubs Win! Cubs Win!!!!

#FlyTheW

psst, admins, we need a cubs smilie.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 12:07 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Old October 23rd, 2016, 12:19 AM

anto_capone is surprisingly tart

Congrats to the Cubs and their fans.

My wife is from Cleveland, so her and her family are obviously rooting for the Indians. I am a die-hard Mets fan, so with my team out of the mix I am kind of stuck between hoping the die-hard fans of Chicago finally break that curse and rooting for the in-laws tribe.

Good times all the same.
Old October 29th, 2016, 11:42 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

And once again the offense is slumping... even at home.

Praying that Lester can save us from a series loss tomorrow, and that vintage Jake is back in Cleveland. But even a simple hit seems like too much to hope for right now...

Old October 30th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, they are choking big-time unfortunately.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 30th, 2016, 10:03 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I don't want to jinx anything for you guys, but I have to say that clinching the pennant by spanking Clayton Kershaw is a pretty good sign.
This Mets fan is sorry he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Seriously though, you Cubbies have to turn it around and win this thing, so that the team with the most racist logo in sports is not rewarded for its ignorance.
Old October 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
...Something unique

Our biggest issue I think is the young guys getting too nervous at the plate and chasing balls that are clearly away. Baez in particular swung at a fastball that was at his shoulders and a ball in the dirt almost a foot away from the plate, same with Contreras.

I'm happy to see Rossy behind the plate tonight. Get some of those veteran guys in there to get something going.

Go cubs.
~NS, hoping for a miracle.
Old October 30th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
And once again the offense is slumping... even at home.
Nah, they're just facing some really good pitching. The Indians staff did this to the Red Sox and Blue Jays too. Kluber has looked on top of his game this postseason, and that makes him one of the best in the game. Bauer goes tonight though, so the Cubs have a chance to get back into this.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV