Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2023, 01:03 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking View Post
I don't mean this in a rude way, but I feel like it might be worth just writing these versions out on paper and actually testing them some (and/or just inputting the stats into the online card maker yourself to get a workable card for testing, and ignoring the fancy graphics for now) rather than continually getting poor mac122 to render every single version of this Hero's card you make? Maybe they don't mind, but it feels kinda unfair to expect them to render every change you make, a lot of which don't seem to have gone through any actual tests.

I could do that, if mac122 feels that way. I think, though, that since the graphics are already done, my understanding is that modifications are pretty easy. I'll ask him.

Appreciate your concern @Shadowking ! I don't mind helping out with projects like this. As I've told @kolakoski , I've got this set up in MSE, so text changes are very easy.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards