Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Was looking through the Web Log for my HS site yesterday and noticed about a dozen hits from someone using Firefox 3. Now today there are almost 200 FF3 hits. Sure enough! The Beta-1 has been out since 11/19. I just installed it and wow, this thing is fast, noticeably faster than Firefox 2.

Some add-ons/extensions don't work yet with the Beta release (like the XForms add-on for example), but it is a separate install (won't install on top of version 2).

So who else out there is using the FF3 Beta?
I've been running it on my beta machine. What you are looking at will 99% be the final release here in about 6 weeks.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion