Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 3rd, 2022, 05:22 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Looking for a Deal on Age of Annihilation

The price is a little too steep for a/my single-income family, but this game defined family time when I was a youth and I want to keep it going for my little ones. I also live in Germany and have yet to see European support to get this. So here's my offer:

If someone is willing to get two sets of the figures and one set of Army Cards to me, I will paint one set of figures to the best of my ability and send them back. I'm no expert, but I started painting after Arena of the Planeswalkers came out and have gained experience over the years. I do a lot with the Nolzurs and Deep Cuts lines. I can send pics of my most recent work.

You pay for two sets and shipping to me, and you get painted miniatures and double terrain.

I would really prefer someone in Germany or at least Europe to keep shipping down, but it's not a must. Another option if someone in Europe is looking for AoA would be to order sets to my parents' place in Wyoming and have them send them/bring them over. They are looking at coming for Christmas 2023 and it's definitely cheaper to pay for an extra suitcase full of HeroScape than it is to ship.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 3rd, 2022, 06:24 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Looking for a Deal on Age of Annihilation

@Tai-Pan , looks like we need to be patient for this coming week about Europe information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbro
announced Sept. 21: Hasbro Pulse is finally available in Austria, France, Italy, and Spain!
(Patrick? etc.) still need to iron out some details that weren't ready for the HasLab launch.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 3rd, 2022 at 06:43 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 07:59 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's the spot:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacialien
@Intergalactic Patrick what do we know about international shipping? it's been difficult for many international heroscapers to place orders, especially non-canada international
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalactic Patrick
The issue stem from regional laws and rules translations. We are hoping to have a solution next week, but idk what will happen.

...Starting Monday. Honestly I am bummed it wasn't solved by last Saturday, but we were hit with a curveball late last week.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:01 AM

The HasLab Heroquest had the same issue, it took several weeks, but the last few weeks had EU shipping up and going.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales