Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 15th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Capuan Gladiator Discussion Thread

I still think that spending 70 points on a three figure melee bonding squad still puts them at a disadvantage versus four figure melee bonding squads (KoW, Heavy Gruts) and the top three or four figure ranged squads (4th Mass, 10th Reg, Stingers). They might do all right against Q9 and some Rats, but I think he's probably got the stuff to do well against them.
They don't stink, but I don't think they rule either. I'd probably put them as a Tier 2 Tourney Build based on Jexik's ideas of Tourney Army Tiers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 15th, 2009, 02:07 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Teir 2 sounds about right.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

I agree that Teir 2 sounds right. That being said I am very tempted to bring these boys along to GenCon just to force everyone else to consider them when building for the tourney. They require some very specific responses that the A+ hodge podge armies typically can't bring to the game and still be competetive against most of the Teir 1 armies. I think with a capable handler this army could very well reach day 2 and perform very well in that environment with the higher points totals to work with.
Very tempted, but we'll see...

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:12 PM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation

I just finished a little solo game with two all-gladiator armies in an arena. The differences in the gladiator heroes really come out with a squad to bond with. Spartacus is very tough and lends genuine leadership. It was a close fight, and had a lot of surprises for a fight where both sides were so similar. Although I'm not 100% behind a gladiator squad and would prefer more gladiator common heroes, I like this squad and think that it has a great authentic feel.

Not one step backwards!
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
I agree that Teir 2 sounds right. That being said I am very tempted to bring these boys along to GenCon just to force everyone else to consider them when building for the tourney. They require some very specific responses that the A+ hodge podge armies typically can't bring to the game and still be competetive against most of the Teir 1 armies. I think with a capable handler this army could very well reach day 2 and perform very well in that environment with the higher points totals to work with.
Very tempted, but we'll see...
Hey, I thought you already were going to bring them...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 15th, 2009, 10:01 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Oh I'll bring them, and they'll knock you and your knights on your asses, I assure you.
What I meant to say was that I am tempted to play them in the main event.

Last edited by Eirikr; June 15th, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old June 16th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Oh I'll bring them, EH? and they'll knock you and your knights on your asses, EH? I assure you. EH?
What I meant to say EH? was that I am tempted to play them EH? in the main event. EH?
Fixed. Bring it Hockey Boy!

my wife's Canadian so I'm allowed to make fun of them!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 20th, 2009, 04:26 PM
the Teirible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Oh I'll bring them, EH? and they'll knock you and your knights on your asses, EH? I assure you. EH?
What I meant to say EH? was that I am tempted to play them EH? in the main event. EH?
Fixed. Bring it Hockey Boy!

my wife's Canadian so I'm allowed to make fun of them!
Take off, eh. Ye Hoser.

Old June 29th, 2009, 10:23 PM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My Army Idea:
2x Capuans
Spartacus
Crixus
Retitarius

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units