Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old January 12th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, here is the correct answer and process to get there!

Quote:
4th Mass. Line, Acolarh, Agent Carr, Blastatron, Braxas, Dumutef Guard, Gladiatron, Khosumet, Knight of Weston, Major Q9, Marrden Hound, Microcorp Agent, Mimring, Minion of Utgar, Nilfheim, Ninja of the Northern Wind, Obsidian Guard, Parmenio, Raelin, Sentinel of Jandar, Sir Dendrick, Swog Rider, Tarn Viking Warrior, Venoc Warlord, Warrior of Ashra

STEP 1 - Remove Ullar HEROES!
Acolarh, Venoc Warlord

4th Mass. Line, Agent Carr, Blastatron, Braxas, Dumutef Guard, Gladiatron, Khosumet, Knight of Weston, Major Q9, Marrden Hound, Microcorp Agent, Mimring, Minion of Utgar, Nilfheim, Ninja of the Northern Wind, Obsidian Guard, Parmenio, Raelin, Sentinel of Jandar, Sir Dendrick, Swog Rider, Tarn Viking Warrior,

STEP 2 - Remove taller than 6
Braxas (13), Dumutef Guard (7), Major Q9 (7), Mimring (9), Nilfheim (12)

4th Mass. Line, Agent Carr, Blastatron, Gladiatron, Khosumet, Knight of Weston, Marrden Hound, Microcorp Agent, Minion of Utgar, Ninja of the Northern Wind, Obsidian Guard, Parmenio, Raelin, Sentinel of Jandar, Sir Dendrick, Swog Rider, Tarn Viking Warrior,

STEP 3 - Remove Ranged
4th Mass. Line, Agent Carr, Blastatron, Microcorp Agent

Gladiatron, Khosumet, Knight of Weston, Marrden Hound, Minion of Utgar, Ninja of the Northern Wind, Obsidian Guard, Parmenio, Raelin, Sentinel of Jandar, Sir Dendrick, Swog Rider, Tarn Viking Warrior,

STEP 4 - Remove ones with different Att/Defense

Gladiatron (2,3), Knight of Weston (3,4), Marrden Hound (3,5), Minion of Utgar (2,6), Ninja of the Northern Wind (4,3), Sentinel of Jandar (3,4), , Tarn Viking Warrior (3,4)

Khosumet, Obsidian Guard, Parmenio, Raelin, Sir Dendrick, Swog Rider, Tarn Viking Warrior,

STEP 5 - Remove Fastest and Slowest
Obsidian Guard (4), Swog Rider (

Khosumet, Parmenio, Raelin, Sir Dendrick

STEP 6 Remove 2 from same General
Raelin, Sir Dendrick (JANDAR)

Khosumet, Parmenio, Warrior of Ashra

STEP 7 - Remove Most expensive
Paremenio (100)

Khosumet, Warrior of Ashra

STEP 8 The one with the lowest defense on Basic Side did it
Khosumet (6)
Warrior of Ashra (4)

WARRIOR OF ASHRA IS THE KILLER!!!
Old January 12th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Since discussion is so active and the solution has already been revealed, I will go ahead and provide the solution in white-out form. I did PM Nether to ask whether he thought the point about WoA not being heroes was unfair.

I communicated, and I'll state it here to all of you, that I don't like puzzles that rely on an unfair mechanic. If you feel that this was unfair, I do apologize.

Anyway...

Quote:
Units cleared from suspicion:

(1) Acolarh, Venoc Warlord. Note that the Warrior of Ashra is a squad, not a hero
(2) Braxas, Dumutef Guard, Major Q9, Mimring, Nilfheim
(3) 4th Mass. Line, Agent Carr, Blastatron, Microcorp Agent
(4) Gladiatron, Knight of Weston, Marrden Hound, Minion of Utgar, Ninja of the Northern Wind, Sentinel of Jandar, Tarn Viking Warrior
(5) Obsidian Guard - slowest, Swog Rider - fastest
(6) Raelin, Sir Dendrick (both Jandar)
(7) Parmenio (95 points)
( 8 ) Khosumet (has Basic defense of 6 vs. Warrior of Ashra's Basic defense of 4)

The killer is the Warrior of Ashra!
Thanks,
David

P.S.: Now that Dund is dead, that means Mrs. Dund is now available. Hubba-Hubba!
Old January 12th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su_Nan
The only problem with this whole thing is that if you do not remove the Warrior of Ashra from the mix when Ullar is mentioned you cant remove them on any other step.
And what does that tell you?
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:11 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Warrior of Ashra: It said all Ullar heroes, so she was left with Khosumet. She has the lower defense on the basic side, she is the murderer.
I got it right and all you didn't. Hahahahah.

I didn't read the other answers yet so I didn't cheat.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
Quote:
Warrior of Ashra: It said all Ullar heroes, so she was left with Khosumet. She has the lower defense on the basic side, she is the murderer.

If you didn't read the other answers how do you know we didn't get it right?
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:21 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na
Quote:

If you didn't read the other answers how do you know we didn't get it right?
It was hopeful thinking. :P

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:22 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Su_Nan
The only problem with this whole thing is that if you do not remove the Warrior of Ashra from the mix when Ullar is mentioned you cant remove them on any other step.
And what does that tell you?
Nobody pays attention to the basic side?

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:10 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
STEP 7 - Remove Most expensive
Paremenio (100)

BTW, unless my card is misprinted, Parmenio is only 90 points :P
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
I tried to post a 2nd mystery, but I get a Forbidden, Permission denied message. I tried posting here, but I get the same message.

-David
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
I tried to post a 2nd mystery, but I get a Forbidden, Permission denied message. I tried posting here, but I get the same message.

-David
Does your post include a word that is spelled p-s-y? If it does you need to separate the p-s-y just like I did there. Its some wonky error...

If it doesn't then I am not sure whats up...some more info might help me figure out whats wrong and can try to help you.
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl

-David

Did it have any word that contained the following letter sequence (minus the spaces):

P S Y
Old January 13th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Yes, it does contain those letters. Trying again....

(runs off to edit)

-David

EDIT: Mystery #2 posted in its own thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games