Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 29th, 2011, 06:09 AM

ryballs Woo who?
Re: Turtle and Anti-Turtle Unit Lists

The best I've seen at turtling is Deathwalker 9000. 9 defence just seems impossible to beat sometimes, especially against squads. Just played against my brother who had him and he moved it about 5 hexes the whole battle

Edit/note: It did die eventually tho, even after he possessed my Grimnak with Ne-Gok-Sas Mind Shackle (he had to roll a 20 what are the chances?). It was the last to go with 4 vs 1 ;p

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

Last edited by ryballs; March 29th, 2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:21 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post

If the player used the rats for screening for the Hydra then yes it is as much as ranged army as if they were screening for the AE.
Well met!

Reach is only technically a ranged attack in my book. In reality, this is .
Old March 29th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site ryballs and the sport. I loved reading your post. I envy you. There is something magical about those first RotV matches. The inevitable DW9k defense dice whiff and the unlikely Ne-Gok mindshackle to turn the tide of battle. The love of the game, nothing like it... peace

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 29th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryballs View Post
Edit/note: It did die eventually tho, even after he possessed my Grimnak with Ne-Gok-Sas Mind Shackle (he had to roll a 20 what are the chances?).
1 in 20.

If you've got the points to spare, try the combo of DW9K, the Zettians, Torin, and Raelin. Your Zetties will have a range of 9 and a Defense of 9 with Evil Eye to boot.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:01 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ht=range+melee

The above is on point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units