Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 24th, 2019, 11:13 AM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker P_J_Keller knows what's in an order marker
Three Cheers for Yodajunkie

Just wanted to let the community here know about the excellent job Yodajunkie did in creating Heroscape bases

I had not ordered in a couple years and I was out of bases for the C3V/SoV customs.

Yodajunkie supplied the bases at a very reasonable price and shipped quickly.

On top of that, the communication was handled really well.

If you are looking for bases I highly recommend Yodajunkie
Old February 25th, 2019, 12:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Three Cheers for Yodajunkie

I got my very first yodajunkie bases on Saturday. Absolutely fantastic. Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old February 25th, 2019, 08:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.
It really, really does. But I need like... a lot more bases.

When I finally get my 3D printer up and running, I'm sure I'll print a few.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2019, 12:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Basing your figures really flips the switch from custom-y to quite official.
It really, really does. But I need like... a lot more bases.

When I finally get my 3D printer up and running, I'm sure I'll print a few.
I've been using the peanut base files from WK's raw scan folder file and they are great. I even ran off a bunch of partial rolls of filament making them, and donated them to @BiggaBullfrog to help him with basing C3V prize support for the Utah Monthly tournies. They're pretty cool and don't take long to make.
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Good to know. I'm looking forward to it. There's at least one other local player who is interested in me making some for him, too.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 2nd, 2019, 06:32 AM

TR DEADEYE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I bought some bases off Yodajunkie a few years back and they've been incredible. I need some more now but I can't find where to contact them now, could someone let me know?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 05:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

By email at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com

Just for some bases last week from him.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:06 AM

TR DEADEYE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks!
I was concerned when I noticed his site was gone. Good to know he's still going.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs