Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 19th, 2007, 05:31 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sir Gilbert says "boosts all units" when it should say boosts non-ranged units, correct?
Old September 20th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sir Gilbert says "boosts all units" when it should say boosts non-ranged units, correct?
Why yes it should. I will include it in the next big release. I am all giddy about that one, I am going to incorporate identities of off page Generals and I am going to indicate flying.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old September 20th, 2007, 04:02 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Your charts are getting better by the day, Ryougabot! Keep up the stellar work. If you could format them for 8.5x11 that would be great! I'm definately looking at taking the images to a shop to get them printed out on card stock. You are the heat!!

-Ski
Old September 21st, 2007, 12:37 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Goes without saying that I love the charts but I just noticed that you added Cap to the Jandar chart. You do know that the "Seperate but Equal" crowd is going to burn you at the stake now, despite all your hard work, don't you?

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old September 21st, 2007, 12:12 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzikthedoor
Goes without saying that I love the charts but I just noticed that you added Cap to the Jandar chart. You do know that the "Seperate but Equal" crowd is going to burn you at the stake now, despite all your hard work, don't you?
I did not add Cap to the Einar chart specifically, I added him as a non Einar character who helps or is helped by someone on Einar's army. I am treating him like a character from another army (not sure whose).

Besides if it becomes a flashpoint, I can put it to a vote.

-Ryougabot

Old September 21st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Added flying and generals

I hope I am done for a while

Next will be the task of doing something with the data

Here is the start
flyers Army cards Percent that are flyers
Aquilla 1 3 33%
Einar 2 24 8%
Jandar 5 24 21%
Ullar 4 18 22%
Utgar 11 46 24%
Vydar 1 15 7%

Interesting distribution. The designers keep it at about 23% for Jandar, Ullar and Utgar. Einar and Vydar are both low. 3 is not enough data points for Aquilla.

The next project is to actually count the synergies per army to see which works the best together. I (or someone else) can also count how many are coming in and how many are going out. This could tell a little about alliances and helpfulness of each general.

Oh well, that should keep me off the streets for a while

I love how the samurai synergies are so balanced and perfect looking with one slight error to keep it from being perfect. Very Zen

-Ryougabot

Old September 23rd, 2007, 12:24 AM

that guy has disabled reputation
You could put a Marvel "general" symbol on Marvel units if you're so incilned. Not neccesary yet but maybe after some lesser-known marvel characters are in the charts.

Also just wondering if you have any thoughts about Acolarh getting a list for his movement bonus since it will point to every Ullar unit?

Amazing update by the way.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 11:27 AM

You still have both Sgt Drakes in the 4th Mass list.

I was thinking you could put in "boost all Ullar" for Acolarh's movement bonus instead of a list or arrows.

What is the difference between Finn and Thorgrim? One says boost any, the other says boost any and unique. They should be the same.

I'm a big fan of more info - less space so I hope you dont mind my suggestions.
Old September 23rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
You could put a Marvel "general" symbol on Marvel units if you're so incilned. Not neccesary yet but maybe after some lesser-known marvel characters are in the charts.

Also just wondering if you have any thoughts about Acolarh getting a list for his movement bonus since it will point to every Ullar unit?

Amazing update by the way.
I had thought about that, but the chart lost some of it's visual functionality. Some people read off of lists and there are many resources for that (books, definitive lists etc) I wanted to create a reference for those who think visually. I had to include the other lists for practicality reasons, but I din not have to for Ullar yet (it still is readable)

-Ryougabot

Old September 27th, 2007, 11:59 PM

Yeah, I'm just a paranoid freak that's all.
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
You still have both Sgt Drakes in the 4th Mass list.

I was thinking you could put in "boost all Ullar" for Acolarh's movement bonus instead of a list or arrows.

What is the difference between Finn and Thorgrim? One says boost any, the other says boost any and unique. They should be the same.

I'm a big fan of more info - less space so I hope you dont mind my suggestions.
I completely missed this post oops

Fixed the drakes

Leaving the arrows (for now)

Finn only benefits nonranged with aura and uniques with spirit. so the total list of units that he can help would actually be all uniques and nonranged commons - Will change

Thorgrim will boost anyone adjacent to him with aura

-Ryougabot

Old September 29th, 2007, 02:41 AM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart
Since we're already identifying flying figures, how about a red wing (flying designation) for stealth flying?

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units